Jewel Memories: April 21, 2012 Sailing!

coka

There were some weak points... Like weak, but pretty expensive drinks and maybe something else... but overall atmosphere was so great... we felt like this....

2839799740107469839S600x600Q85.jpg

If you have any questions...

Thank you coke for allowing me to add to your thread. :)

Thank you guys and gals.

It was a pleasure to post and to remember our great cruise.

You will definitely have a fun one on Jewel. She is a very special ship.

The only one thing missing from the NCL Dawn were glass elevators. They made atrium even more beautiful.

Dear coka,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent cruise vacation on board Norwegian Jewel. We are glad to hear you had such a great time! We hope to welcome you and Mr. Coka on board another Freestyle Cruising ship soon!

Happy Cruising,

Norwegian Cruise Line Public Relations Team

Hey Norwegian Cruise Lines Public Relations Team! Thank YOU! :D We will be back again!

Tatka! Great pictures again! You captured so many wonderful aspects on the Jewel. We wanted to do the airboat/alligator tour but ended up staying onboard. Some day we will make it! My favorite photo is the one in post #90 where the little kid is leaning against the glass at Atlantis aquarium. Did you notice how all the fish were swimming towards the left and the one giant one was swimming towards towards the right? Just like Norwegian's logo! I think you should enter it in their latitudes photo contest!

Lastly, I know you did not mean to have a photo of me in any of the pictures posted, but one did slip by. I had been on the freestyle deck all day long, got too much sun, made a wrong turn back to my cabin due to a little bit of sunstroke and ended up in the fifth photo of post #49! :eek:

Thanks again for adding photos and memories!

coka

Thank you coka! .. And sorry for the picture with you.. :o:D

Atlantis is amazing... So relaxing and special. I feel we will return there for the 4th time again.

This is interesting, but only NCL inspired me to do a review. :)

Lastly, I know you did not mean to have a photo of me in any of the pictures posted, but one did slip by. I had been on the freestyle deck all day long, got too much sun, made a wrong turn back to my cabin due to a little bit of sunstroke and ended up in the fifth photo of post #49! :eek:

coka

Shame, woman! Put some clothes on!!! :eek: My husband even wolf whistled!!! GEEEZ!

*laughing*

Archived