Best Sailaway Spot?

Ok, I've read several ideas for favorite places for sailaway. My question is, If I have an oceanview balcony, should this be the place to be for sailaway, or does anyone have a better idea? We will be on The Oasis in July, 7th floor. Thank you....

We prefer to be as low down as possible, on an outside deck. This usually means the lifeboat deck. We feel like we have more of a "connection" to the people on shore. We've even been able to shout out things to them, and have heard them shouting to us. Lots of fun!

Ok, I've read several ideas for favorite places for sailaway. My question is, If I have an oceanview balcony, should this be the place to be for sailaway, or does anyone have a better idea? We will be on The Oasis in July, 7th floor. Thank you....

If you are sailing on Oasis and your balcony is port side this is a perfect spot. :)You would then be able to wave to the Port Everglades webcam so friends and family at home can see you.

Get a spot where you can see the HUGE houses on your way out of the port area. One house has all glass walls and looks beautiful. Another one has a Flow Rider in their yard. What a rough life some people have! ;) I live in a town with multi-million dollar homes, yet those houses on the water always make me jealous. Ha!

I personally like to be with people because of the excitement and energy in the air, so we always head to the upper decks. There's usually a band playing as well. We tend to go port side on the upper decks because the view is incredible. It's not so pretty on the starboard side overlooking the port buildings (very industrial).

Get a spot where you can see the HUGE houses on your way out of the port area. One house has all glass walls and looks beautiful. Another one has a Flow Rider in their yard. What a rough life some people have! ;) I live in a town with multi-million dollar homes, yet those houses on the water always make me jealous. Ha!

I personally like to be with people because of the excitement and energy in the air, so we always head to the upper decks. There's usually a band playing as well. We tend to go port side on the upper decks because the view is incredible. It's not so pretty on the starboard side overlooking the port buildings (very industrial).

What side are these houses on ??? Sounds good.

Alex

Best sailaway spot?

This one is very very easy.

On the bed in my stateroom, with immense relief that our luggage has arrived, and DW can stop panicking that we will be the ones wearing "I Love Royal" T-shirts on formal night.

:D:D:D

Archived