Live from Fascination

Grandeur

Typical American excrew2? Excuse you?? I guess it's always easy for those less fortunate to bash us. whatever

While we are waiting .... Sgriff, you are assuming excrew2 is not an American himself.

besides, even if he/she is...it doesn't really change what I said! :mad:

Easy not a defence, just an observation to kill time until the "Great Revilation" (sp). Besides, 10 more posts and I crack 100 ... well 9 now :rolleyes:

big_duck - he's not from what he's said in the past. he/she could be lying i suppose

How could you make this determination for his/her 3 previous posts is what I'm curious about.:confused:

this same person has been around posting under different names, come on now! Uh oh...conspiracy theory time!!! atleast im keeping you busy, right?:D

how do you know that and how did you connect the dots?

this same person has been around posting under different names, come on now! Uh oh...conspiracy theory time!!! atleast im keeping you busy, right?:D

Sgriff, he/she has been around since 7/04... are you just guessing at your theory?? I'm thinking yes :D

I share the same curiousity...puzzlin' ain't it?

Yep.

Sgriff.....are you going to share with us?

Im just playing, really...

But at anyrate, yes this name was created a year ago, almost, and has been used 4X. As far as I can tell, this is the same person who I used to talk to about 6 mos ago (CANT REMEMBER THE NAME)....used all sorts of various names and had the same rhetoric as Excrew2. And THAT person, is not American :D

Even if it isn't the same, that 'typical american' comment STILL pissed me off none the less!!! GHEEEEEEEZus.

Well, I AM American and have used the term "Typical American" many times...We Americans are CLASSIC for not taking responsibility and pinning the blame on anyone but ourselves... so I guess maybe I'm Excrew2 :eek:

But at anyrate, yes this name was created a year ago, almost, and has been used 4X. As far as I can tell, this is the same person who I used to talk to about 6 mos ago (CANT REMEMBER THE NAME)....used all sorts of various names and had the same rhetoric as Excrew2. And THAT person, is not American :D

Even if it isn't the same, that 'typical american' comment STILL pissed me off none the less!!! GHEEEEEEEZus.

You must have really hated the recent lawsuit thread, that phrase was probably used 100 times.

rats. I was hoping for an earth-shattering kaboom. And all I got was a popcorn fart. dang!

so...this person posts .00000005 times a day and y'all dont think this is a person that name jumps? okay. i quit. :(

im always up for a good conspiracy

There are people on these boards that have been members for many many years with only a few posts... doesn't mean anything, sorry Sgriff, I'm not buying the conspiracy :D

You must have really hated the recent lawsuit thread, that phrase was probably used 100 times.

Typical Canadian reply...

and no, i didnt see it. im sorry everyone, let me come up with something better. Give me a minute.

Archived