0 vifp days and booking is no longer there......

NiceAFT

ok its taking everything in me not to panick....

I just went on carnival and they have a new website......yahooo...however my booking is GONE!! GONE.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG we sail in like 3weeks......seriously????

Guest LoveMyBoxer

I just went on carnival and they have a new website......yahooo...however my booking is GONE!! GONE.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

RELAX! They are having MAJOR issues with the website. It took me 5 attempts to get to my bookings. Didn't recognize me, then it didn't recordnize my password. Give it at least a day to get back on track

I had the same thing...I called customer service and was told that the 'new' system does not actually go live until Monday and blah blah blah....

The first thing I noticed was that my past guest # was incorrect/different....she said it would all be corrected soon....

RELAX! They are having MAJOR issues with the website. It took me 5 attempts to get to my bookings. Didn't recognize me, then it didn't recordnize my password. Give it at least a day to get back on track

Ditto what Lovemyboxer said. Had me at ZERO sailings and didn't I'd me among other things. I called and they verified they are having problems with their system. I input all the info I had and now it's all there and all correct. Yours should be there in a couple days. Enjoy your cruise!!

As everyone else said....they are having problems with the sight today. My hubby's login showed him at 0 cruises...I was like umm ok...he has sailed 65 days already! I called and asked and the lady said they will have things fixed but it will be a few hours to a day or two..

It's also confusing and I am reading on the CCL page that some people have "registered" on vifp as new...you should be able to log in with your old pg# to the vifp area. As others said, wait until next week and then panic...I see everything except it's dropped my upcoming Breeze 8 dayer in Nov, which is a sold out cruise:eek: so it best be in cyberspace somewhere!!:rolleyes::p

Same here - my past history is ok, DH shows 0, and one of my bookings disappeared. I manually added it back and it doesn't show VIP on the boarding pass, but the cruise after that does.

I figure I'll give them a few days to sort things out and call if it doesn't get fixed.

If I was the CEO of this company, I'd fire the entire Marketing dept (including that "brilliant " guy) and start over. What a mess this company has put itself in, they need major damage control!!!

My info wan't there, then it was, now it's not. I am at 65 days and have sailed 10 times with number 11 in August. I am sure it wil work out.

I feel bad for all those PVP's that had to work today. What a s--- day they must have had.

I registered in the new vifp program and it asked me for my past guest number and then it linked me to all of my previous information which is all correct except it has my guest and I listed twice for the next cruise.

I checked out my VIFP profile but it showed that I have 0 cruises and I will be on number 9 and 10 in December. I updated my profile and I will give it a couple days to work it out. I will call my PVP on Monday to verify everything

What a mess. Their IT department didn't test this out prior to having it go live???

Their site should at least have had a message flash for all people accessing reservations today, t that there are bugs that have to be addressed. It made me panic this morning and I spent hours going through the paces that the customer service rep told me to do and which later I was told to just not worry about it because their "fixes" didn't fix anything. Very frustrating and overall I get the idea that Carnival is doing lots of things rather half-a..ed.

Wow - how embarassing for Carnival. Logged onto the website tonight and ALL of my past cruises are non-existant. It says I have zero cruise days. (in fact, I have 51 cruise days). My two cruises booked for this coming October are not showing up either. Can't access bookings at all. Site is freezing up. Do I call them or just wait for the site to be fixed?? I really find it inexcusable that a corporation of that size cannot find anyone to develop (oh, and how about test) a website for them. One that actually works.

Archived