All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

I am glad I read the thread first before posting my questions, as most of them were answered right here! Awesome.

One remaining question is....What is Chef's Table?

Also, Does anyone know if anytime dining is in both dining rooms or only 1. I really don't like aft dining room because I really feel the engines and the motion,so I would not want to be stuck there.

Thanks again for this great thread. Can't wait to be on the Breeze (12/2/12)

PhoneJoan! :D

Here you go-

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/cruise-food/chefs-table.aspx

Great idea dedicating a thread to the Breeze! I will be on here often before our voyage on her. I have seen quite a few pics from JH's Facebook page but cannot wait to see pics and reviews from the lucky ones on the inaugural cruise.

Can anyone explain what the 'cove' balconies are and what are the advantages of booking one over the regular balconies? Where are they found on the deck plans/what category? Are they large or small...sleeps how many? Are there any pics out there any place? (I realize maybe not for the Breeze but just to give me an idea)

It was a great idea to start this thread! Thanks for any info you can offer:)

I think we will see "real" pictures from cruisers shortly, as they are still on their maiden voyage, and will hopefully post reviews and pics when they finish their vacations. Can't wait, either! (for pictures, OR our Dec. cruise!:D)

Can anyone explain what the 'cove' balconies are and what are the advantages of booking one over the regular balconies? Where are they found on the deck plans/what category? Are they large or small...sleeps how many? Are there any pics out there any place? (I realize maybe not for the Breeze but just to give me an idea)

It was a great idea to start this thread! Thanks for any info you can offer:)

The Cove balconies are on deck 2! So you are very close to the water. Because you are so low you will feel very little of the ships motion if that is a concern for you. They are the least expensive balcony option.

The balconies are enclosed with a large opening to the sea. The pictures will describe it much better.

Most are underneath the lifeboats which will effect the amount of sunlight that reaches your balcony. But there are spaces where there are no lifeboats, maybe someone can post the cabin numbers.

There have been reports of limited noise in the cabins below the galley so you may want to avoid those.

In rough seas waves may spill onto the balconies making them unsafe. If this happens there is a door so that your cabin steward can seal off your cabin from the balcony. You will be given access to the balcony again when the seas calm.

JH shared these on the social site. Can't wait to see our Cove balcony!

547462_401883796520854_2107488743_n.jpg

553574_401901126519121_1591727407_n.jpg

599247_401894366519797_308702927_n.jpg

Edited by InsideCruiser

I created this thread for all your questions, comments, stories, pics etc about the Carnival Breeze.

Btw don't you think the interior designers did a great job with the ship?

I have to tell you - I smile every time I see your signature - Nordic Prince was my very first cruise in 1992. I never wanted to cruise, but I won a free one so my best friend and I went, and had an amazing time! (and we thought that ship was big - LOL!!!)

The Cove balconies are on deck 2! So you are very close to the water. Because you are so low you will feel very little of the ships motion if that is a concern for you. They are the least expensive balcony option.

The balconies are enclosed with a large opening to the sea. The pictures will describe it much better.

Most are underneath the lifeboats which will effect the amount of sunlight that reaches your balcony. But there are spaces where there are no lifeboats, maybe someone can post the cabin numbers.

There have been reports of limited noise in the cabins below the galley so you may want to avoid those.

In rough seas waves may spill onto the balconies making them unsafe. If this happens there is a door so that your cabin steward can seal off your cabin from the balcony. You will be given access to the balcony again when the seas calm.

Thank so much for the info and pictures! I see there's a new thread about the Cove balconies also...I now have more info to help me make a decision for the Breeze!! Again, thank you:)

So we could start seeing reviews this weekend! That would be great! I hope you're right. :)

True it is the 15th but most that post here have to travel home and with jet lag.....

Edited by jimbo5544

What about the 3D theater.

How often are the shows?

Are there different shows?

Is it included in the cruise price?

It is supposedly more than 3-D, as in 4-D, with movement and possibly other sensory treats:p. I'm thinking it will be similar to Disneys Philharmagic &/or Star tours, with the occasional squirt of water, smells, puffs of air and of course movement to coincide with the movie.

Carnivals website says Happy Feet 4D, Speed Racer 4D and for the holidays, Polar Express 4D.

I don't know how often the shows will be, but I am certain there will be an extra charge