Do Paradise cabins have clotheline in shower?

Half Pint

Just sailed her and did a review of everything in our bathroom, we had an inside room, there was no line in our bathroom. We did have 2 hooks on the wall and 2 bars on the bathroom door to hang things and there were a couple of hooks in the room. There was plenty of room to hang wet clothes.

Not sure about the other rooms.

Happy Sailing,

Just sailed her and did a review of everything in our bathroom, we had an inside room, there was no line in our bathroom. We did have 2 hooks on the wall and 2 bars on the bathroom door to hang things and there were a couple of hooks in the room. There was plenty of room to hang wet clothes.

Not sure about the other rooms.

Happy Sailing,

The inside cabin I had on the Paradise last year didn't have a clothesline.

Not to say there wasn't or was one in your cabins but a lot of people don't realize that that is what they are. It's just a three or four inch round flat chrome thing with a button in the middle. You pull it out and hook in in a fixture on the opposite side of the shower wall.

Not to say there wasn't or was one in your cabins but a lot of people don't realize that that is what they are. It's just a three or four inch round flat chrome thing with a button in the middle. You pull it out and hook in in a fixture on the opposite side of the shower wall.

I thought all ships had them. When I've needed one, found it. Can't speak of this ship...yet.

Yes, you are correct, I did have one on the Freedom we used, but I specifically looked carefully at the Paradise rooms and what they have for a review just because people had questions about this particular ship but there wasn't alot of reviews to be found.

Happy Sailing,

Ok..another thing i did not know after 20 cruises. Where in the bathroom..in the shower? A round button? You just pull it?

Thanks a lot.................

It's about the size of a cup of coffee saucer. The middle has a hook which pulls and and you hook it to the saucer thing on the wall across from it.

Archived