Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Glory 5 day cruise to Canada

MikeyA53

I am so looking forward to reading your updates each day - I've really enjoyed reading all of your reviews in the past. Wish I was cruising now, but since I'm not, your posts will make me (kind of) feel like I'm there!

Really excited about your review and have subscribed. Thanks for such a lovely mini vacation, even if it's only by way of my computer!

Thank you fyree39. Glad your enjoying it. Mike

What a treat to find a new review from you. Great pictures as always. We have sailed the Glory twice and really love the ship. It's funny, I was just thinking about our cruises on the Glory today while on the Carnival site. It was my grandsons first cruise and it was such fun to watch them when we boarded the ship and the first night in the dining room. Now they just disappear with new friends, but they do love cruising. Your review will help the time go by since we do not sail until October on the Dream. By the way you will love the Miracle. ;)

I know what you mean on how quickly they grow up and want their independence. We use to go to disney and spent every minutes together as a family. Now the kids prefer cruising and I can understand why, they have the whole ship to hide from their parents. :(

We are very excited to cruise on Miracle, enjoy your Dream vacation. Mike

I'm looking forward to another great review that you do so well. I can't wait to see more of the ship and the ports of call.

Glad to see another of your reviews. :)

Thank you CorbinCatFan. Love doing it. :)

I don't usually reply to your reviews, but I absolutely love reading them! You have a great way of telling your story and your family just seems so close and fun. Was so excited to see this tonight!!!

Can't wait to read more! :D

Thank you so much for your reply. I see your going on the Breeze next year. I might be booking a cruise on Breeze within the next few day for next August. Enjoy your cruise. Mike

It's so great to see you cruising and reviewing again! Looks like we've got lots of Mike and Tracey reviews to look forward to over the next little while (yay!). Thanks for taking the time to do it :)

Thank you , it is definitely great that we are cruising again.:)

So happy that you're doing another review. We've thought about doing this cruise just for the cruising part. I'll see what you thought in your review.

Welcome back you guys.

Archived