Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Glory 5 day cruise to Canada

MikeyA53

I'm enjoying another great review by you Mike. I have to say that after reading your fist b2b2b2b review, yep, it def encouraged me to try a b2b so we did the Miracle and Imagination this past November. We have our first b2b on the same ship coming up in December on the Breeze and can't wait.

Looking forward to the balance of your review.

So stoked for this review. Trying to decide if I am going hold back and wait until most of its completed (kind of like dvr'ing your favorite show so you don't have to watch commercials) Or if I am going to take it as it comes.

Hmm...leaning towards waiting, then sitting down with a nice cold beer or three and read it all at once. Your B2B2B was awesome! Its my dream to pull something like that off with my family. Maybe when the kids are older. Anyhow, you do a great job, looking forward to it.

Thank you dadof2boys, good luck of your future B2B2Bs. :)

Looking forward to reading your review of this one. If you recall we met at CT one day and I am curious to know what it was like to visit local ports from a locals perspective. We wish we could sail south from Boston to eliminate the airfare. DH and I grew up on Saint John, but haven't really visited Halifax for years. Maybe someday we would like to do this itinerary, but for now we really like the Caribbean sunshine.

Yes I remember you. Absolutely no regrets in doing this itinerary. It was still fun visiting Saint John and it had been 12 years since we had been to Halifax. Mike

Thanks for this review; we are going to do the same at the end of this month. Really looking forward to more photos and stories! :)

Thank you funinthesun1964, hope you have nice weather like we did. :)

Another great review! Your pictorial tour of the ship is awesome!

HOWEVER, while I have always enjoyed Carnival's over the top decor and could never quite understand the naysayers, there is something about the colors on this ship that is not really pleasing to my eye. Please tell me I am wrong and it is better in person!!

Thanks for all of the work you put into these great reviews.

I don't know that I'll ever cruise of this ship, but you write such great reports and have so many wonderful pictures, I couldn't wait to start reading!

I'm heading back on the Pride again in September and I have gone back to reread your outstanding Pride trip report to help me get even more excited about my cruise. It was the best Pride report I've even read.

Looking forward to reading more about your latest trip.

Looking forward to the rest of the review. I loved your other reviews and was happy to see this 'bonus' review! The Pride review was amazing and got me interested in the ship even though it is doubtful I'll ever take a cruise on her.

The Glory was our first cruise and we are trying to get on her again in January after dry dock and 2.0 improvements - just not sure about finances yet.

Glad you and Tracy are back in the same place again and hope she is loving her new job. Hubby and I have been going thru similar circumstances. First I transferred positions which required me to be away for two months (home on weekends), now he did the same and is away for two months. It will be worth it in the end but it is a crazy year...

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Archived