Warning to Chair Hogs

rockabutzer

yeah your a day late on this one....

but my .02 on the matter is.... if i make the effort to get up early and reserve a chair for the day it is my right to do so.

If your rear is in it the entire day no one has a problem with it. Reserve it and never use it or reserve it to use it two hours later is the problem that people are having. With the new policy, you better be in it 45 minutes later or it will be gone.

but my .02 on the matter is.... if i make the effort to get up early and reserve a chair for the day it is my right to do so.

Yeah screw all those people who could have used it for the hours you weren't there.

Yeah screw all those people who could have used it for the hours you weren't there.

how am i screwing them.... when I get up early to save my chair for the day I am allowing them to sleep in.... so in essence I am the one being screwed. As far as the new policy goes.... I will just come back every so often and remove those stupid stickers on my chair.... lol gotcha

how am i screwing them.... when I get up early to save my chair for the day I am allowing them to sleep in.... so in essence I am the one being screwed. As far as the new policy goes.... I will just come back every so often and remove those stupid stickers on my chair.... lol gotcha

So you are choosing to get up early and now will also have to keep running back to a chair you ARE NOT using...

Seems to me like maybe YOUr chair has a SCREW loose:p

they're making it sound like they are only oming around every 40 minutes.

i say they should buy chairs that change color when an occupant blocks the uv rays, which will create a shadow on the chair of most humans.

once you get up, the shadow fades over 40 minutes.

any chair devoid of a human outline is fair game for the next occupant.

outlines of fruits, sunglasses, books and thongs will not count.

copyright by htsug 2012. line up.

any chair devoid of a human outline is fair game for the next occupant.

outlines of fruits, sunglasses, books and thongs will not count.

Excellent idea. I think one should be given 40 minutes for fruit outlines larger than a small melon, simply for the effort involved!

Kevin C

See, and if I see that, I'll just plant my fat behind in your "reserved" chair. Go ahead and try to get me out of it. :)

In the meantime, Yes, as a previous poster said, YOU are the problem. I just looked at some of your other posts and its clear that the only thing that matters is what YOU want and screw everyone else.

Your a selfish ass from what I can see. Guess what, I think you need to learn about being a little more considerate of others.

i say they should buy chairs that change color when an occupant blocks the uv rays, which will create a shadow on the chair of most humans.

ROFL!!! Most humans ?????????

Great idea though --

And I look forward to the day when you arrive two hours later and I'm happily sitting in your chair you so desperately saved. After you're done throwing your fit, I'll simply look at you over my book, roll my eyes, chuckle at your selfish immaturity and not. move. one. inch.

You are the typical chair hog, no consideration for anyone but yourself. I pay for my cruise also, so what gives you the right to deny anyone the right to use a deck chair if you are using that chair. In my opinion you are a very rude person. Nope you are not getting anyone but yourself.

Wow. Arent you also the one who advocates their children running around and instructs kids of folks who ask them to stop to "go to hell"?

Do you keep the seat for the entire week?

Seems your gig here is to just be as contrary as possible to any subject. Hey if thats your personalty, so be it.

While I do not like sitting in the direct sunlight I think it is a great idea for those who are sun worshippers. I only hope that Carnival will enforce their new policy.

Norwegian started doing this too but uses blue dots. At least that is what I read on the NCL Boards here when I was doing researches for cruises on Norwegian.

Sorry if this is off topic, but is there a place to put our stuff if we're going to be in the pool for more than 45 minutes?

When I swim it's not uncommon for me to be in the water for over an hour at a time, and I don't want my stuff taking up a chair that someone could be sitting in. Should I just leave my cover-up in my cabin, and then go grab it if I decide to sit out for awhile? Or is there a place I can put my things without being in anyone's way?

Didnt the article say this is only on Breeze .. not sure what people are getting so worked up about .. one ship they are going to try and enforce the rules. .. yawn.

Imagine that .. one ship they will try and enforce the rules they already have in effect.

Sorry if this is off topic, but is there a place to put our stuff if we're going to be in the pool for more than 45 minutes?

When I swim it's not uncommon for me to be in the water for over an hour at a time, and I don't want my stuff taking up a chair that someone could be sitting in. Should I just leave my cover-up in my cabin, and then go grab it if I decide to sit out for awhile? Or is there a place I can put my things without being in anyone's way?

I assume you are a new cruiser since you ask?? No there really is not a place to leave things not on a chair, out of the way of people.

Carnival pools are the teeniest tiny pools of any cruiseline I have seen. Often wall to wall with people standing .. the only times you will really be able to swim will be off times anyway, so there will be chairs to store your stuff in.

These pools are not so deep you cant stand up and small. not like a hotel sized pool.

Didnt the article say this is only on Breeze .. not sure what people are getting so worked up about .. one ship they are going to try and enforce the rules. .. yawn.

Imagine that .. one ship they will try and enforce the rules they already have in effect.

Only one ship now, but it is going to go fleet wide if it works well on the Breeze.

I assume you are a new cruiser since you ask?? No there really is not a place to leave things not on a chair, out of the way of people.

Carnival pools are the teeniest tiny pools of any cruiseline I have seen. Often wall to wall with people standing .. the only times you will really be able to swim will be off times anyway, so there will be chairs to store your stuff in.

These pools are not so deep you cant stand up and small. not like a hotel sized pool.

Go look at the Magics web cam the aft view and you will see what firefly is talking about it is full of people just standing.

http://kroooz-cams.com/carnival/magic/magic2.php

Archived