Question re: Silver+ Latitudes Gathering

barbatkins

I did another thread about this and no one responded.......so I'll try again.. Do they serve any kind of hor d'oeuvres or drinks (alcoholic OR non-alcoholic) at this Gathering for Silver and above Latitudes Members on the Epic?

Thanks......

My upcoming cruise will be my first as silver, so I don't know the answer for a fact... but I've read on here that it's similar to other past cruiser parties, in that alcoholic drinks (as well as non-alcoholic, I'm sure) and hors d'oeuvres are offered.

My upcoming cruise will be my first as silver, so I don't know the answer for a fact... but I've read on here that it's similar to other past cruiser parties, in that alcoholic drinks (as well as non-alcoholic, I'm sure) and hors d'oeuvres are offered.

my upcoming Epic is also my first as silver........and I was hoping it was a typical past guest type party........thanks a bunch

Barb

When we did the Epic B2B on the Eastern/Western Caribbean last year, the Silver+ Latitudes gathering was held in the Bliss Lounge on both legs of the trip and they served alcoholic, and non-alcoholic drinks, as well as finger foods - typical of what you see on the regular Latitudes parties on other ships.

Pretty sure they will serve wine, champagne (and if you ask for something else they will make it) as well as cheese/fruit or finger foods.

Enjoy!

Bluejai

This was my experience on the Dawn 8/3. I do not drink alcohol and they were happy to give me something else.

I did another thread about this and no one responded.......so I'll try again.. Do they serve any kind of hor d'oeuvres or drinks (alcoholic OR non-alcoholic) at this Gathering for Silver and above Latitudes Members on the Epic?

Thanks......

I do remember seeing somewhere that Epic, Breakaway and Getaway will not do the members cocktail party so I assume that includes the Silver to Platinum event as well. When we took the Epic cruise they did not offer any of these members appreciation.

I do remember seeing somewhere that Epic, Breakaway and Getaway will not do the members cocktail party so I assume that includes the Silver to Platinum event as well. When we took the Epic cruise they did not offer any of these members appreciation.

They don't do members party. They do continue to host Silver and above parties, along with suite parties.

Can't answer for the Epic, but we were just on the Jewel and the Silver+ Latitudes party was held in the Fyzz Lounge. Wine, rum punch, and another mixed drink were available (but nothing special on request) and some finger foods. A few of the officers attended but really not that many passengers.

Yes, the Epic does hold the "silver and above" party. It was lovely last summer and not heavily attended. The drinks were freely flowing and a lot of staff. Probably only about 30 people attended.

One more question.......do they put an invitation in our stateroom......or do we have to watch for it to be listed in their daily newspaper?

thanks for all the responses.........

One more question.......do they put an invitation in our stateroom......or do we have to watch for it to be listed in their daily newspaper?

Yes, invite only, it will not be posted. They will request on your invitation that you bring the letter to the party, and most times it is your ticket for a raffle.

Have a wonderful time!

Cherie

Yes, invite only, it will not be posted. They will request on your invitation that you bring the letter to the party, and most times it is your ticket for a raffle.

Have a wonderful time!

Cherie

Great..........thanks

Your invites will be in your cabin when you embark. We attended the cocktail party on The Jade in June and they provided wine (red or white). There was cheese and crackers as well as some other hors d'oeuvres served during the event. It was quite nice.

Archived