I can't get enough photos of Brilliance of the Seas

Can't wait to sail on her again in November.

DSC00951 by KakalinaP, on Flickr

7925852974_f0cfa6b231.jpg

DSC00996 by KakalinaP, on Flickr

Hey, lovelife, that is my cruise, too! We have a pretty good group for Meet and Mingle and a great thread going with a website!! Join us if you like!! Some people are even doing this as a B2B and staying on for another week!! Hope to meet you - Barbara;)

Sorry I had to take out pictures as I had too many images!

I got this from the Royal Caribbean website

a9xn54.jpg

Wait... Brilliance doesn't have a Chops Grille? Was that just a typo? The floor plan on RCI's web site shows one. We were on Serenade last year and she had one. I thought all of the Radiance Class ships were laid out the same. We'll be on Brilliance next March and I was really looking forward to dining at Chop's.

Wait... Brilliance doesn't have a Chops Grille? Was that just a typo? The floor plan on RCI's web site shows one. We were on Serenade last year and she had one. I thought all of the Radiance Class ships were laid out the same. We'll be on Brilliance next March and I was really looking forward to dining at Chop's.

Sure - they hat Chops and Portofino at the moment (we had Dinner twice at Chops..... ) with a surcharge.

Wendy

They currently have a Chops Grille and a Portofinos. During drydock Portofinos is being replaced with Giovanni's Table and the card room is being turned into the Chef's Table.

The sports bar will be replaced with the English Pub and Seaview Cafe will be leaving also. I just don't know if it's Izumi replacing Seaview or Rita's Cantina. :confused:

The little quick service place in the solarium will become Park Cafe.

A beautiful ship! I looked through my photos, but there was nothing special to share. I did have a picture of our cabin door, #8604, which was an excellent location. Right by the elevator bank.

I loved that ship, but DH likes the big girls and wants to do another B2B on Allure. It's funny because I noticed we had a lounger on Brilliance for our regular balcony cabin, but none are allowed on Allure -- even in a junior suite!

What are they going to do with the card room?

There are loungers on Allure / Oasis - we had a GS in May that had them. Must be on catgegories above JS on those ships as we've had them in a JS before as well on Explorer, for example.

My DH and I are sailing on the Brilliance for the first time in March 2013. I know that she will be refurbished shortly thereafter. I was wondering if past cruisers would post pics of their favorite spots on board and their favorite cabins. Just looking to see what all of you have like most about her.

What sailing date?

two questions, as I can't tell from the photos:

- does the roof over the Solarium area open?

- are there ellipticals in the gym? I can see they have bikes and treadmills but not sure about ellipticals?

Thanks!

two questions, as I can't tell from the photos:

- does the roof over the Solarium area open?

- are there ellipticals in the gym? I can see they have bikes and treadmills but not sure about ellipticals?

Thanks!

The sun roof does not open. I have seen ellipticals in the gyms on all of the RCI ships that I have been on so I assume that they are in the gym on Brilliance also.

Excellent - thanks for the info. There have been ellipticals on most of the ships we've been on as well EXCEPT Majesty because the ceiling in the gym was too low... Also very happy to know the roof opens - since we're cruising without the kids this time, I'm planning to spend lots of time in the solarium!!

Archived