Carnival Destiny B2B Epic Review! Tons of Pics, Menus, Food, FunTimes, & Documents!!!

dvdkndy

His wife and Ana (from our roll call) sent me a text from the game early in the week. If the Reds had won, David and Sam were going to have to streak on the field. :eek::eek: Luckily for all involved, they lost. :rolleyes:

I sent him a message to beg him to return and finish the review, but then got busy myself at work and didn't nag again.

While we are all waiting for him to come back and finish, if you want to go read my Destiny B2B review from last year, you can find it here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1413655&highlight=b2b+mountainbreeze

You will have to wade past my Key West wedding to get to the actual cruise part of the review :p

To the Original poster ---- PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH!!! :) I'm checking in here daily hoping to find more of your review

Edited by mountainbreeze

In preparation for my cruise out of Australia, next year on the Carnival Spirit, I've been reading a few cruise reports here and there. I must say I've been darn unlucky. Each one that I have started was not completed, ever. So this time I started one by the pastor. What a lovely review... but again not completed. Seems like that is the norm, or I just chose the wrong ones to read. Hope he comes back.

Emi

Edited by Emilija

Each one that I have started was not completed, ever. So this time I started one by the pastor. What a lovely review... but again not completed. Seems like that is the norm, or I just chose the wrong ones to read.

That's what I was going to say. It's rare to see a photo review finished to completion here on the CCL board. Other cruiseline forums here at CC have their unfinished reviews too, but their incomplete percentage has got to be far lower than here.

A few months ago I went and bumped a bunch of unfinished reviews, just to see what happens. I don't know how many I bumped in all, but if I remember correctly only one OP came back and attempted to finish. However, all she did was post a handful of photos, and poof, she disappeared again.

Basic text-only reviews are usually done in one or two posts, but it's the photo reviews that cause the OP to eventually lose interest in continuing on with their saga. I agree it can be a lot of work, especially with photos and running commentary. But I wish if it becomes to be too much labour, then just post the photos only and be done with it. At least it's something.

I've always wanted to embed this video at the end of every unfinished review, but I believe they disable the embed codes here at CC:

http://youtu.be/gsqywc7fnqE

While we are all waiting for him to come back and finish, if you want to go read my Destiny B2B review from last year, you can find it here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1413655&highlight=b2b+mountainbreeze

Andrea - I read your review this morning - how lovely! Thanks for sharing all of those memories with us. I have been to many beaches and only brought back sand from one of them (the beach where we were married). I love how you displayed all of yours, and will definitely tuck some baggies into my luggage next month!! :D

Andrea - I read your review this morning - how lovely! Thanks for sharing all of those memories with us. I have been to many beaches and only brought back sand from one of them (the beach where we were married). I love how you displayed all of yours, and will definitely tuck some baggies into my luggage next month!! :D

Thanks Mnablondie! :)

just read your review this morning, while waiting for this one to continue...we too are geocachers, looking forward to getting a few while on our cruise next month. We also have had the unfortunately experience of sitting with less then pleasant people. We are shy by nature and would love the chance to meet some friendly outgoing people....but i find it's just not easy. Best of luck on your new marriage.

You will have to wade past my Key West wedding to get to the actual cruise part of the review :p

To the Original poster ---- PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH!!! :) I'm checking in here daily hoping to find more of your review