Can't contact concierge?

OK... Maybe I'm not doing it right.:o I am cruising 9/29 (next Sat) on the Oasis. I have emailed the concierge @ OA_Concierge01@rccl.com twice with no response & 02 once with no response. I DON'T want to be a bother but I'm not sure they are recieving my emails. Am I doing it right?:confused: This is my first time to try contacting them. I feel like a stalker!:p I know they are VERY busy! Normally I have gotten an email from them by now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:)

The conceirges on Oasis will not contact you till the sailing just prior to yours... So you should here something this week. They are pretty good at ignoring e-mails till that point.

Oh and BTW... I assume you are booked in a GS or above if you are expecting to hear from them ?

The conceirges on Oasis will not contact you till the sailing just prior to yours... So you should here something this week. They are pretty good at ignoring e-mails till that point.

Oh and BTW... I assume you are booked in a GS or above if you are expecting to hear from them ?

Yes we're in a CLS. I have stayed in a suite several times. It just seemed like I was contacted sooner. I guess not.:o This is my first time trying to contact them early. I am fairly low maintenance but, this trip I am wanting to snag an over the water cabana on Barefoot Beach. This will be my BFF's first time in a concierge level suite & is the only thing she really wants to experience. I've never had a problem getting beachfront or hilltop before once onboard but, would love to make this happen for her.:) Thanks for your help! I'll just calm down & wait!;)

OK... Maybe I'm not doing it right.:o I am cruising 9/29 (next Sat) on the Oasis. I have emailed the concierge @ OA_Concierge01@rccl.com twice with no response & 02 once with no response. I DON'T want to be a bother but I'm not sure they are recieving my emails. Am I doing it right?:confused: This is my first time to try contacting them. I feel like a stalker!:p I know they are VERY busy! Normally I have gotten an email from them by now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:)

I heard they are down for Maintenance till September 30th.

I have cruised in GS's several times and have never been contacted by the Concierge prior to sailing. So don't hold your breath.

We've been in GS twice and never been contacted. In a GS again in Nov, not holding my breath...

Yes we're in a CLS. I have stayed in a suite several times. It just seemed like I was contacted sooner. I guess not.:o This is my first time trying to contact them early. I am fairly low maintenance but, this trip I am wanting to snag an over the water cabana on Barefoot Beach. This will be my BFF's first time in a concierge level suite & is the only thing she really wants to experience. I've never had a problem getting beachfront or hilltop before once onboard but, would love to make this happen for her.:) Thanks for your help! I'll just calm down & wait!;)

If your wanting an over the water cabana and are leaving next week Id keep trying - maybe put that in your subjet to get his attention. They may all be gone by now - they go quick! Good luck

Archived