Is it wrong to get so excited about a cruise credit?!

bkerber

LOL, I got a 15.00 credit last night with the fall into savings past customer. It was only up for a short time but I snagged a screenshot and I got my credit already! I hunt every day and it paid off. I feel kinda cheap getting this excited over such a small amount, but I cant help myself!

No it is not wrong! It is wonderful! I have not been so fortuneate with Carnival, but my next cruise is with a line that I have not sailed on in 13 years, and when I made my booking, the nice lady said I had a 12.00 OBC! I sort of laughed and said 12.00$? And she was a little embarassed, until I said well that is 12.00$ more OBC that I have gotten on any previous cruise, including 5 on Carnival! Yes thankyou very much and yes I will take it with a smile! Heck Im not complaining! :D

So take it and enjoy, nothing wrong at all!:)

LOL, I got a 15.00 credit last night with the fall into savings past customer. It was only up for a short time but I snagged a screenshot and I got my credit already! I hunt every day and it paid off. I feel kinda cheap getting this excited over such a small amount, but I cant help myself!

Not wrong at all....lol I would be happy with that, the only time my fair has dropped I was not at home to do a screen shot so it was denied:( Congrats and I hope you get many more!:D

hey, thats a drink! and i check every day too lol...and i snagged a $10 one...pp x 4 :p

Nothing wrong with that! We got our very first OBC and I was beyond jazzed! :D

Booked ES a year in advance. Got $20 price drop on each cruise (not pp) after 6 months. Just found Pack-N-Go this week for Valor; put in and received over $38 OBC. Didn't mind giving up cabin (Riviera inside) at all. Was approved in 24 hours. Anyone know if I'm still ES or did I lose ES price protection when I jumped in the guaranty pool?

I get excited with every price drop OBC we receive.

Booked ES a year in advance. Got $20 price drop on each cruise (not pp) after 6 months. Just found Pack-N-Go this week for Valor; put in and received over $38 OBC. Didn't mind giving up cabin (Riviera inside) at all. Was approved in 24 hours. Anyone know if I'm still ES or did I lose ES price protection when I jumped in the guaranty pool?

I think I saw it posted

Once ES always ES.

I just got a $90pp drop, past guest fall into savings.

ES is Still $90 more for people booking today.

I am still ES just with a different amount.

Now I just have to remember what I am at for the next drop...

OP, nothing wrong with being excited about any price drop.

Archived