Is 3 days too long in bermuda?

Tybro

I'm looking at a 7 day cruise that just goes from Boston to Bermuda and back. Stays in Bermuda 3 days. I'm taking several people in their early to mid twenties. Is there enough to do for people that age or will they be bored? I've never been so not sure what to do there.

I'm looking at a 7 day cruise that just goes from Boston to Bermuda and back. Stays in Bermuda 3 days. I'm taking several people in their early to mid twenties. Is there enough to do for people that age or will they be bored? I've never been so not sure what to do there.

BERMUDA is a wonderful place ...have done it 2 times before with teens...

the ship is your hotel..so just enjoy the island...it truly is spectacular!!:D

This question seems to be asked once or twice a week. Here's a thread that was started a couple of days ago...any number of posters explain why three days in Bermuda is not too much: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1721325

all the things i disliked about the dawn would surely appeal to your young cruisers. seems like whenever i looked for a quiet spot near the pool the staff was whipping up the crowd in a round of sweet caroline...lol....my 30ish daughter had to explain that to me! there were many young people on this mid-july run who were having a lot of fun...

Bermuda is a classy, elegant, and beautifully civilized island. Three days gives you time to explore each of the main parts as a leisurely pace; the Dockyards, Hamilton, and St. Georges. There are plenty of coves, lighthouses, scenic drives, golf courses, beaches, shops, museums, local dining venues, historic buildings, and other hidden goodies to keep you busy.

It has been pointed out to me that my "3 day cruise" is misleading.... We arrive at 3 pm on a Sunday, when most things are closed. Monday we'll have all day. And the third day we leave Bermuda at noon. So, 3 days isn't a whole lot considering all there is to see.

Pick and choose your priorities. Are you a beach person? Prefer shopping? Photography and scenery your thing? Get a good guidebook from the library or local book store. Take it with you. Go online and research your options and then plan for both great weather and rain; have a 'Plan B' just in case. Also look up the times for sunrise and sunset for the days you are going to be there. Get up early and get off the ship after an early breakfast. If the shops are closed on Sunday plan an alternative adventure. ;)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=38

No way! We will have to return several times to get to do all the things we didn't - like the climb the lighthouse, go to the caves, swizzle inn, seaglass beach...and the list goes on.

No way! We will have to return several times to get to do all the things we didn't - like the climb the lighthouse, go to the caves, swizzle inn, seaglass beach...and the list goes on.

FYI--We just got back today from Bermuda. There are now signs on the Sea-glass beach telling people not to take the glass.:eek:

FYI--We just got back today from Bermuda. There are now signs on the Sea-glass beach telling people not to take the glass.:eek:

Beaches galore, horse riding, Boston Whaler/Jetski Hire, Gibbs lighthouse, Crystal caves, Hamilton, St George, Ferries and Buses running to most places....

....and then that is without the floating hotel you are staying on!

I'd say Yes, plenty to do and well worth considering.....

....Will be able to confirm that in two weeks time after I have been :)

Archived