Indescribable! (But I'll try): My Allure Photo Review

Crystal,

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad passing, I know he's smiling down at your new bundle of joy. Isaac is absolutely adorable!! I'm so happy for you & Wes. An amazing little guy for an amazing couple Congrats Diva! I'm so happy for you both!

Crystal,

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad passing, I know he's smiling down at your new bundle of joy. Isaac is absolutely adorable!! I'm so happy for you & Wes. An amazing little guy for an amazing couple Congrats Diva! I'm so happy for you both!

Thank you Ms. Ronda! :)

I see you sailed the AOS last month. We enjoyed that ship. How was your cruise?

Edited by Host Faith

Yay, baby Isaac is here and looks totally edible. Those cheeks.. OMG those cheeks. He doesn't even look like a newborn. He has such an aware look about him, as if he's thinking... hey, watch out world.. I'm ready to take you on!!

Wishing you and Wes tons of happiness.

May your father's memory always be a constant blessing to you.

Yay, baby Isaac is here and looks totally edible. Those cheeks.. OMG those cheeks. He doesn't even look like a newborn. He has such an aware look about him, as if he's thinking... hey, watch out world.. I'm ready to take you on!!

Wishing you and Wes tons of happiness.

May your father's memory always be a constant blessing to you.

Awww, thank you Bonnie! :)

Thank you Ms. Ronda! :)

I see you sailed the AOS last month. We enjoyed that ship. How was your cruise?

It was amazing! Great ship, great ports, great crew! We booked a future cruise but can't decide where we want to go. I think we might look into the Allure:D.

It was amazing! Great ship, great ports, great crew! We booked a future cruise but can't decide where we want to go. I think we might look into the Allure:D.

So glad you enjoyed the Adventure. You can't go wrong with the Allure! We're sailing the AOS' sister ship, the Explorer, next year. Mainly because she sails from New Jersey, so we won't have to fly to take Isaac on his first cruise. I hope the Quantum sails from NJ when it debuts. I would love to sail her in her first year!

Well just tuned in having forgotten about your due date and voila, Isaac had arrived.

So the circle of life is complete, how bittersweet. Condolences and prayers that your memories will sustain your Dad's loss. Happy baby!:D

We just booked Allure May 4, 2014.

Edited by BecciBoo

Handsome little dude you got there! Congrats!

Hey Mike! Thank you so much :)

Well just tuned in having forgotten about your due date and voila, Isaac had arrived.

So the circle of life is complete, how bittersweet. Condolences and prayers that your memories will sustain your Dad's loss. Happy baby!:D

We just booked Allure May 4, 2014.

Thank you BecciBoo! He is a happy baby. Have fun planning your cruise on the Allure! That part was half of the fun for me, lol. :D

Hi Host Faith... Your review is so great. I am up to Page 18, when you went to Labadee. Did not see in the review what your husband thought of the Adreneline Beach Ride and snorkel adventure?

Did he enjoy it, was it a rush, a pleasent boat ride, etc. Did he go snorkeling as part of that adventure or just the boat ride. If so, did he enjoy the snorkeling?

Thanks, your review AND PICTURES are great. Love the first part. We are leaving June 30th on the Allure and your writing and review is just making it more painstaking (in a good way) to wait.

Glad to hear your new baby boy is great. Kids are wonderful!!!!

Hi Host Faith... Your review is so great. I am up to Page 18, when you went to Labadee. Did not see in the review what your husband thought of the Adreneline Beach Ride and snorkel adventure?

Did he enjoy it, was it a rush, a pleasent boat ride, etc. Did he go snorkeling as part of that adventure or just the boat ride. If so, did he enjoy the snorkeling?

Thanks, your review AND PICTURES are great. Love the first part. We are leaving June 30th on the Allure and your writing and review is just making it more painstaking (in a good way) to wait.

Glad to hear your new baby boy is great. Kids are wonderful!!!!

Thanks, Oracer! Wes did the Adrenaline Coastal Tour, which was a speedboat ride around the island. The tour guide stopped at various points and gave information on the wildlife and the history of the area. He really enjoyed the excursion. If you go to youtube and look up the Haitian Hydro Highlights Express excursion, I believe you can find a video of the boat ride. Pretty exhilarating :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All! Isaac turned 1-month old on Saturday and we took some photos of him. Just thought I would share one last photo of him until our next cruise review :)

8481_10200804782183185_489317713_n.jpg

He's growing so fast, and we see more of his personality every day. Still a laid-back little one.

Right now, we're looking at the August 23rd sailing of the Explorer next year, which is a 5 day to Bermuda. We think the shorter cruise would be a good chance for us to see how the baby handles cruising. I hope he enjoys it. Our parents on both sides are thinking of going too, so this could be our first extended family cruise. We'll see!

Feel free to post if you have any questions about the Allure. We miss the ship and would love to sail her again someday.

Edited by Host Faith

I have been following your review from the start, and it is one of the best I have ever seen. The time and detail that went into doing it is much appreciated! The baby is beautiful! Thank you so much for taking the time to allow us to enjoy your cruise. God bless you and your family!!

I have been following your review from the start, and it is one of the best I have ever seen. The time and detail that went into doing it is much appreciated! The baby is beautiful! Thank you so much for taking the time to allow us to enjoy your cruise. God bless you and your family!!

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed the review! I can't wait to do another one. Thank you for your compliments about Isaac, he's our sunshine. God bless you and your family as well!:)

• 2 months later...

In my Vesta Williams voice- C-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-a-a-a-a--t-i-o-n-s! I know that I am late.....been MIA for a minute. You have such a handsome little man. I know that you will have his first cruise next year planned to a T. Can't wait for that review.

Efe'

Edited by Mande30

• 2 weeks later...
In my Vesta Williams voice- C-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-a-a-a-a--t-i-o-n-s! I know that I am late.....been MIA for a minute. You have such a handsome little man. I know that you will have his first cruise next year planned to a T. Can't wait for that review.

Efe'

LOL! Thank you so much Efe'! I can't wait to cruise again. DH and I were just talking about how much we missed cruising this morning. We're taking the little guy on a trip to Virginia Beach this summer. Happy travels to you. :)