Indescribable! (But I'll try): My Allure Photo Review

LOL! Thank you so much Efe'! I can't wait to cruise again. DH and I were just talking about how much we missed cruising this morning. We're taking the little guy on a trip to Virginia Beach this summer. Happy travels to you. :)

Miss your reviews Crystal. Enjoy your little one. The time goes quickly. Have a great time in Va. Beach. Great vacation spot.

It's funny...I was trying to remember your name because I'm thinking, she probably had the baby by now.

Your baby is absolutely adorable!!! Congratulations to you both, and may he continue to always bring you much love and joy :)

I really enjoyed reading your review and your pictures are terrific. We are going on Freedom in October and I can't wait to enjoy breakfast on the balcony! :D Thanks for taking the time to post this review.

Miss your reviews Crystal. Enjoy your little one. The time goes quickly. Have a great time in Va. Beach. Great vacation spot.

Thank you so much! Time is going by too fast. I can't wait to get to VA. My parents took me there every summer as a child and I'm looking forward to sharing it with Isaac :)

It's funny...I was trying to remember your name because I'm thinking, she probably had the baby by now.

Your baby is absolutely adorable!!! Congratulations to you both, and may he continue to always bring you much love and joy :)

Thank you shorbr! :D

I really enjoyed reading your review and your pictures are terrific. We are going on Freedom in October and I can't wait to enjoy breakfast on the balcony! :D Thanks for taking the time to post this review.

Thank you so much, reeree74! Lucky you- I miss cruising so much! We'll be back on a ship next year. Enjoy your breakfast on the balcony- do a toast with your orange juice for me :)

• 3 months later...
I just found your review -we're booked on Allure in 11590. Loved your review - so informative and the pics are awesome!

Thank you so much, Mary

Hi, Mary! I'm glad you enjoyed my review. Feel free to post any questions you may have. Happy cruising to you! :)

~Chrystal

• 1 year later...

You are simply stunning pregnant or not! I love reading your reviews. I am reading the one on the Allure and I am not even going on that ship! I feel like I know you, you and your husband seem so happy and now you have your beautiful bundle of joy! I have always loved cruising, but seeing it through your eyes is an added bonus.

You are simply stunning pregnant or not! I love reading your reviews. I am reading the one on the Allure and I am not even going on that ship! I feel like I know you, you and your husband seem so happy and now you have your beautiful bundle of joy! I have always loved cruising, but seeing it through your eyes is an added bonus.

Awww thank you so much! I can't wait to get onboard so I can share our vacation with everyone again. I'm so happy to hear you enjoy my reviews. Happy cruising to you! :)

Are you going on a cruise soon? If so, I will look forward to reading that review as well! I will be on the Liberty of the Seas in March and cannot get enough of your writing. I already have both my vacations for 2015 already planned and paid for lol! Already thinking about 2016 sad to say! How is your son & husband doing?

What a fantastic review!

No idea what it is about them but I love seeing and reading the cruise compasses. Looks like you had a great holiday and the pics are fab! :)

At the age of 23 I've been lucky enough to go on 5 cruises so far, all round the Mediterranean. Never been to the Caribbean but hopefully one day. Ladabee looks amazing.

Hope to read more reviews again from you in the future

Are you going on a cruise soon? If so, I will look forward to reading that review as well! I will be on the Liberty of the Seas in March and cannot get enough of your writing. I already have both my vacations for 2015 already planned and paid for lol! Already thinking about 2016 sad to say! How is your son & husband doing?

We're considering Quantum in March, but that might turn into a land vacation or another ship. The itineraries aren't that attractive to us. If we don't do Quantum, we'll sail the Anthem in early 2016. I would love to do the 12-night Western itinerary on Anthem. Ports like Costa Maya, Grand Cayman, and Roatan would be new to us, a nice change of pace. We're booked on the Celebrity Silhouette next November. That's going to be a couples' cruise. Can't wait. :)

My guys are doing well, thank you for asking! Wes and I are having so much fun watching our son grow up. He changes a little bit and learns something new each day. Fascinating.

Edited by Host Faith

What a fantastic review!

No idea what it is about them but I love seeing and reading the cruise compasses. Looks like you had a great holiday and the pics are fab! :)

At the age of 23 I've been lucky enough to go on 5 cruises so far, all round the Mediterranean. Never been to the Caribbean but hopefully one day. Ladabee looks amazing.

Hope to read more reviews again from you in the future

Thank you so much swoopy2110! I like reading the Compasses too, lol.

Wow, you've sailed the Med 5 times already! You're so fortunate. We can't wait to venture to the Mediterranean, it looks stunning in photos. I dream of spending a few weeks exploring Italy, then sailing the Greek islands. Santorini and Capri are places I simply have to see. Sigh :)

• 3 weeks later...

Chrystal,

I just sat and read through your entire review this morning. I just booked the Allure for next year in December (ugh, a whole year away, too long)!

Thank you for posting such an in depth review. I found it because I was trying to find information about the cabin we booked, 7190 (which is same as your cabin on opposite side of ship).

Question: Do you know if the smoking policy is still the same on Allure? Your pictures showed that smoking was allowed on ocean view balconies. Is this still the case? My husband is a smoker, but is very good about always smoking outside and being sensitive to those around him. Just wondering if he'll be able to have a morning (or nightcap) smoke out on the balcony or will need to find one of the other designated areas instead.

Thank you!

Question: Do you know if the smoking policy is still the same on Allure? Your pictures showed that smoking was allowed on ocean view balconies. Is this still the case? My husband is a smoker, but is very good about always smoking outside and being sensitive to those around him. Just wondering if he'll be able to have a morning (or nightcap) smoke out on the balcony or will need to find one of the other designated areas instead.

Thank you!

Smoking is prohibited on all balconies on Allure.

• 1 year later...

Hi CC Family! I got a little nostalgic about this cruise review since we're returning to the Allure of the Seas next month. It's been a while since I've done such a detailed review like this one. I think I'll give it a try again when we get back.

We're very excited about this upcoming cruise. We will be bringing our little guy with us, as well as his grandparents, extended family, and friends. He's three years old now. It's going to be awesome to see this come full circle since Isaac really has sailed Allure with me before; he was just in my tummy at the time :)

This will actually be his third cruise; he sailed Liberty at 10 months old, and Quantum at two years old. Here's his pic from formal night on Quantum.

11102794_10206145025325926_3991987341504339492_n.jpg?oh=950ec5963c1628aae425c7e242c6f4ec&oe=58AC0BAC

Feel free to post any questions you may have about the ship, or any tips or advice you have (especially if you've sailed with a child) as we prepare to sail her. Thanks for following along with me through my reviews. It's truly a pleasure sharing our cruise vacations with you!

~Chrystal

Hi CC Family! I got a little nostalgic about this cruise review since we're returning to the Allure of the Seas next month. It's been a while since I've done such a detailed review like this one. I think I'll give it a try again when we get back.

We're very excited about this upcoming cruise. We will be bringing our little guy with us, as well as his grandparents, extended family, and friends. He's three years old now. It's going to be awesome to see this come full circle since Isaac really has sailed Allure with me before; he was just in my tummy at the time :)

This will actually be his third cruise; he sailed Liberty at 10 months old, and Quantum at two years old. Here's his pic from formal night on Quantum.

11102794_10206145025325926_3991987341504339492_n.jpg?oh=950ec5963c1628aae425c7e242c6f4ec&oe=58AC0BAC

Feel free to post any questions you may have about the ship, or any tips or advice you have (especially if you've sailed with a child) as we prepare to sail her. Thanks for following along with me through my reviews. It's truly a pleasure sharing our cruise vacations with you!

~Chrystal

Hello! Your son is absolutely adorable!! I do hope you'll let us all know when you do your review, it was wonderful to follow along on your travels!

Hello! Your son is absolutely adorable!! I do hope you'll let us all know when you do your review, it was wonderful to follow along on your travels!

Hi Buffett fan! Thank you so much. Will do, I'm looking forward to writing again :)

So happy to you back, Chrystal!

You're little man is adorable, and I can't believe he's three already!

Looking foward to your review (since we have nothing booked at this time)

Hi Joan! Thank you so much. He's growing up way to fast for me!

Wow Chrystal! He's already 3? And that suit!?!? Cuuuuutie

Good Morning shonandsuzie! I can't believe it myself. Thank you; I just found his two suits for this upcoming cruise. Can't wait to share photos :)