Indescribable! (But I'll try): My Allure Photo Review

All I have to say is WOW!! A couple of things....

1. Congrats on your new upcoming addition:D

2. Wonderful pictures and writing style. YOU should work for RCL

3. Your review has convinced me to book RCL for the first time. It's between the Oasis or Allure. Never thought I would say that because I for one thought I would want to sail on the "Monstrosity of the Seas" but your review has changed that!:D:rolleyes:

I'm leaning towards Oasis due to it having "Hairspray" and is cheaper. Don't know how I would like "Chicago" but Allure does have the hotdog stand and Coach;):D

Whatcha think?

All I have to say is WOW!! A couple of things....

1. Congrats on your new upcoming addition:D

2. Wonderful pictures and writing style. YOU should work for RCL

3. Your review has convinced me to book RCL for the first time. It's between the Oasis or Allure. Never thought I would say that because I for one thought I would want to sail on the "Monstrosity of the Seas" but your review has changed that!:D:rolleyes:

I'm leaning towards Oasis due to it having "Hairspray" and is cheaper. Don't know how I would like "Chicago" but Allure does have the hotdog stand and Coach;):D

Whatcha think?

Hi there, and thank you for the compliments! And welcome to Royal Caribbean, lol :)

I don't think you could go wrong with either ship. Oasis departs on Saturday, and the Allure departs on Sunday, if that helps you with your decision. We did choose the Allure because of Chicago and the Brazilian Restaurant (though we didn't get a chance to try it). Either way you'll have a great time!

Faith - when is your due date? Every time I see your name as the last post I hope it's an announcement. Please don't forget to let us know FIRST!:D Ok, your hubby can know before us, but that's it........:cool:

LOL! Hilarious! I'm due on Monday. I love my CC family, thank you all for your support and excitement :)

Thanks for such a wonderful review just spent two days reading it. Sorry about your grandma but also happy for your new baby boy. Was really hoping to hear you had delivered by the end of your review. Your review was really helpful due to the fact you couldn't drink, I'm taking my DD and a friend next summer on the Allure and they will be 18 &17 so not able to drink. It seems like they have lots of choices for beverages outside of just soda. I'm keeping you and your DH in my thoughts and prayers for the changes you are about to go thru.

Ohh - LOVE the London tube map.:) Before I got old and tired and discovered that cruising fits my new energy level (:D), London was my very favorite vacation. I would encourage all my friends to take a trip there with me, and I was their tour guide. Sometimes three times in a year. But what are those strange stops put in there with the regulars? Has London changed so much in ten years? or is this made specifically for the cruise ship?

Ahhh, the memories.

Kathy

I live in London, and those 'stange stops' certainly do not exist.

Now Faith, its time.

I hope you are resting watching the Triumph cruise event.

Post news soon.

Be safe

Sea Ya

Haha! Hi Sue! I agree with you, but unfortunately our little guy doesn't! Still waiting for him to make his entrance, sigh. :eek: The waiting is so hard!

Thank you all for your positive thoughts! :)

Can I just ask how much you usually tip the waiter who brings your room service in the morning? I really cannot get my head around the Aremican custom of compulsory tipping.

We normally tip about $3 for room service breakfast.