What's for breakfast?

cvpends

Now we're talking -- yum! :D What else does the International Cafe have in the morning? Does it offer quiche for breakfast? And regarding quiche, does the International Cafe have vegetarian quiche at any time of the day?

They have a variety if pastries, donuts, muesli, yogurt parfaits and an egg , cheese, ham and English muffin sandwich similar to an Egg McMuffin that they heat up for you. I remember seeing vegetarian quiche, but do not remember seeing it in the morning.

I eat in the MDR every morning. I eat 2 to 3 plates of cut fruit. 2 grapefruit halves, and a bowl of oatmeal. Rarely, I will ask for 2 slicecs of bacon. I stay away from the breads and pastries, though they look yummy...

I have tried the James Beard French Toast, and I like it in small doses.

That's pretty much what a eat as my breakfast appetizer.:o Funny thing is I barley eat breakfast at all at home.

I agree with Pam, the Eggs Benedict is wonderful.

I also like the waffles, omelets, fruits, yogurts, beans, sausage, bacon and pastries the list is endless! You'll love breakfast on Princess. It's one of my favorite meals!

ooh! And how about "breakfast dessert"? :D

On Celebrity, the Muesli is my favorite -- I'm looking forward to trying it on Princess!

Absolutely.... Got to love the jelly donuts and danish. I think breakfast is my favorite meal on a cruise. Maybe it’s because I don’t eat any of this at home.

Sorry if I missed it, but does the CB have lox (salmon) at the breakfast buffet?

NCL and RCL have huge trays every morning. Thanks for any info.

Yes, but it may not be out every day. If you do not see it, ask for it and they will bring you a plate of it.

I adore breakfast on HAL :D, but the only thing I could find that I liked on Carnival for breakfast was oatmeal :eek:. What can I expect on Princess?

You didn't mention what sort of stateroom you have booked. I've read that passengers who have a suite (possibly also a mini-suite?) can eat breakfast in Sabatini's. I don't know if the menu differs there or not but I'm sure one of the more seasoned cruisers here can tell you. Pam???

I believe that now it's only Mimosas no bloody marys--I've found that you can order anything you want--having nothing to do with the menu- just got off Caribbean Princess Saturday and noticed no bloody marys were available--it's a great way to begin your day--If not in a full suite we just have coffee and danish.

Nancy:D:D

If you're used to breakfast on HAL, the lack of variety for breakfast on Princess will probably be a letdown. :(

I agree. I think breakfast on HAL, either in the buffet or in the dining room, is far superior to breakfast on Princess. In fact, if you ask DH what he's most looking forward to on our upcoming HAL cruise, he'll tell you: eggs benedict made any way and the 7 or 8 different juices.

We just got off the Sapphire today and my husband has bloody mary's in the morning by the pool eating his breakfast from the buffet... So they have them and we didn't have any problem getting one. Only one problem he wanted a virgin Bloody Mary and it arrived loaded but hey we didn't complain we were on vacation....

Archived