Just off the Caribbean Princess 11-17-12

eastoftheboston

The Sanctuary was $15/day and worth every cent.

We didn't snorkel in Princess Cays, but there were clamshells in a couple of areas, so you might be able to get one close to a snorkeling spot.

I scanned the Patters! I will try to post them by day, assuming I figure out how to attach the PDFs correctly!

Day 1 is (hopefully) attached.

1.pdf

You are an ANGEL. For real...read on........

This week...and I am not making up one bit of it..or stretching the truth....Last Weds. when I went to the Bank of America to cash a check, I discovered I was over drawn several hundred dollars? ReallY? I asked to see the checks....wrong name..wrong signature..but the correct account number at the Bottom. While I live in Jacksonville..the checks..four of them..were all cashed in one Lowe's in Kentucky in one morning. Over $1,000.

BOA grudingly admits..I could not be in FL and then in Kentucy on the same day at thesame time, checks are out of sequence, that is not my name or address on that check, nor is that my signature. So they Will close account, but they do not. Now the forged checks are at Jacksonville..Pep Boys...big checks. And on and on. Toldme the police would not do much and I would get my money back..why bother filing police reports. BECAUSE THEY WENT INTO MY ACCOUNT AND TRIED TO STEAL FROM ME.??? Because it is criminal and I want them prosecuted? Because I want a paper trail that I filed on every check because if BOA feels it should not be repayed..or some of it not repayed..I have proof that I turned them over for criminal prosecution????And because it made me so mad ......I could not sleep.

Ok...The Jacksonville Police? All over it from Day one. Came to my house to pick up copies of forged checks daily. Started getting background...When they came to Jacksonville and started forging checks...a policeman came to our house..set up his computer on our table..went to work. When he left he had a house to go to..and the BOA where I hope he jacked some folks up. TOTALLY IMPRESSED. ALL BUSINESS. CRIME FIGHTERS PAR EXCELLANCE.

So....still not resolved. Last two checks have been turned back...I have no credit card..no nothing..(at first the police thought they had my driver's license number and access to other accounts--so everything was closed the first day.

GETTING BETTER. no longer getting up and hundreds of dollars run though my account on checks without my name or signature on them

SO NOW..SHINGLES. A relapse brought on by stress or so says my Doctor. Hurts like heck.

THEN..DEAR LADY..YOU POST THOSE GREAT PATTERS...and our cruise is for New Years... and I am sitting here at four in the morning..dreaming of Aruba ship life..the games..etc..............BLESS YOU AND I MEAN THAT. and if you buy lotto tickets.............I hope you win.

THANK YOU.

You are an ANGEL. For real...read on........

This week...and I am not making up one bit of it..or stretching the truth....Last Weds. when I went to the Bank of America to cash a check, I discovered I was over drawn several hundred dollars? ReallY? I asked to see the checks....wrong name..wrong signature..but the correct account number at the Bottom. While I live in Jacksonville..the checks..four of them..were all cashed in one Lowe's in Kentucky in one morning. Over $1,000.

BOA grudingly admits..I could not be in FL and then in Kentucy on the same day at thesame time, checks are out of sequence, that is not my name or address on that check, nor is that my signature. So they Will close account, but they do not. Now the forged checks are at Jacksonville..Pep Boys...big checks. And on and on. Toldme the police would not do much and I would get my money back..why bother filing police reports. BECAUSE THEY WENT INTO MY ACCOUNT AND TRIED TO STEAL FROM ME.??? Because it is criminal and I want them prosecuted? Because I want a paper trail that I filed on every check because if BOA feels it should not be repayed..or some of it not repayed..I have proof that I turned them over for criminal prosecution????And because it made me so mad ......I could not sleep.

Ok...The Jacksonville Police? All over it from Day one. Came to my house to pick up copies of forged checks daily. Started getting background...When they came to Jacksonville and started forging checks...a policeman came to our house..set up his computer on our table..went to work. When he left he had a house to go to..and the BOA where I hope he jacked some folks up. TOTALLY IMPRESSED. ALL BUSINESS. CRIME FIGHTERS PAR EXCELLANCE.

So....still not resolved. Last two checks have been turned back...I have no credit card..no nothing..(at first the police thought they had my driver's license number and access to other accounts--so everything was closed the first day.

GETTING BETTER. no longer getting up and hundreds of dollars run though my account on checks without my name or signature on them

SO NOW..SHINGLES. A relapse brought on by stress or so says my Doctor. Hurts like heck.

THEN..DEAR LADY..YOU POST THOSE GREAT PATTERS...and our cruise is for New Years... and I am sitting here at four in the morning..dreaming of Aruba ship life..the games..etc..............BLESS YOU AND I MEAN THAT. and if you buy lotto tickets.............I hope you win.

THANK YOU.

AmberTeka, I feel your pain. My parents had the same thing happen to them. Someone (a person who process payments for Discover Card) stole their account and routing numbers from their credit card payment check and used those to make checks and empty their bank account! They got all their money back, but what a hassle. And because each check was for just under the amount required for grand larceny, they got a slap on the wrist! But they did get their money back. BofA should have been more helpful, though...

I hope your shingles get better, those are NOT fun.

And I think I *will* buy a lottery ticket today because of your post :)

(p.s., I'm not a Lady, but you get a free pass on that considering all you have been through!)

Have a great cruise!

Archived