Photo Tour of the Spirit - November 2012

computerworks

You are soooooo right....something in the Spirit.....that has such a "Spirit"

Sooooo nice to see her doing soooo well...my memories are vivid of the hallwaysand every pic made me go Awwwwww

Thanks again... (Those pics go in ur way of sleeping....nobody around):p

Well done!!!

AJ

Well, I hope this tour gives you a feeling for the Spirit. It is not for the Mega-Ship fans... but if you are a romantic cruiser, the size feels just right, in every way.

You really cannot truly feel the "Spirit" until you sail on her.

When you do, you'll know what we mean when we say there is just something special about her.

8194184375_871877d5fb_b.jpg

Thanks!! What great pictures! Do you happen to have the Freestyle Dailies from your cruise? We've been considering booking the Canary Islands from Barcelona for March, but are having a hard time figuring out what we'd do with 4 days at sea -especially 2 in a row.

Looks like a nice place to be!

Do you happen to have the Freestyle Dailies from your cruise? We've been considering booking the Canary Islands from Barcelona for March, but are having a hard time figuring out what we'd do with 4 days at sea -especially 2 in a row.

I do have them. I will try and scan the batch after I get my Review done.

We found the sea days a real plus...time to just relax. I do remember, though, the dailies were plenty full of activities.

One question though, how on earth did you get so many pictures with no people in them? Looking forward to the rest of your review!

Secret for interior shots: get up real early on a sea day. :p

I plan to start posting the trip/port review tonite... I fear it will take a few days to complete, now that I am back to reality (read: work.)

Hands down the best pictorial of the Spirit I have seen. I am sailing Feb 4th with my sister and sent her the link to this thread.

Really looking forward to reading your review, no pressure, take your time.

Would you happen to know who the Captain and Hotel Director were?

Captain Lars Bengtsson and Armando Da Silva, the HD.

Capt. Lars was a delight...personable and accessible.

Armando is a top-notch NCL veteran and runs an exceptional organization.

Thanks for the info. I love those 2 guys they are the best and along with Capt Vanja are the reason the Spirit runs so well with a happy crew. Hoping they will be onboard when we travel in Feb but I think Armando must be due a holiday soon.

Thank you thank so much for the photos.

We are sailing on the Spirit March 2013. I feel so much better for seeing how beautiful the ship is - I have been having my doubts about her since booking. We were on the Jade earlier in the year and had a fantastic time & wanted to sail on her again. Up until your photos I had the feeling that we were "settling for" the Spirit but not anymore!

Getting so, so excited, thanks again :)