When are the $10 shopping days on Allure

the kids

We have found that generally, the stuff they roll out for the $10 sale day is mostly junk. I tried several times with the $10 t-shirts. They were great until they were washed and then they shrunk up enough to be unusable. The 'double xx' size shrunk down to a 'Large'.

We have found that generally, the stuff they roll out for the $10 sale day is mostly junk.

my impression as well.

on oasis this month the 10$ flea market was on the second to last and last sea days, IIRC. But different crap each day, one was watches the other was dollar store junk.

In general, I have found the $10 items are for sale on sea days when people are bored and want to shop. :p The first one is usually the same day as the first Formal Night, so ladies can buy clutch bags and wraps in various colors. It's strategically planned. ;)

Smart move on their part for planning the sales like this. My DH had forgotten his tie for formal night and was able to get one at this sale.

Archived