2013 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

davesgirl51

Any idea how long Jenny will be there.?.we are sailing in October...

Never sailed with her..any input;)

Jenny is fantastic. I know she'll be on at least through June, which is when I'm hoping to cruise with her again. She's been on in October the past 2 years when I sailed the Gem, so I think you may be in luck.

I don't see Hugo mentioned in the Breakaway announcement. Several people have said that he was moving from the Jewel to Breakaway, does anyone have any more up to date info about this? Anyone talked to him recently?

Also interrested....he did tell me a few months ago..that he was going to Breakaway. (after his vacation).:confused:

From what I am understanding there will be a number of former "Pearl Family" members on board The Breakaway. I am thinking that I am going to have to go.

Well great news...definite asset to the Breakaway! We had the pleasure of dining with Denis along with the Captain and other officers on our Panama cruise.:D

I had heard that too and read that here. But I guess not.

He could be. Every ship has 2 HDs. Denis has been working for a month already and it will have been over 3 months by the time the ship gets to NYC. I would not be surprised to see Hugo replace him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I was quite surprised by the announcement. I thought for sure Klaus would be the HD on the Breakaway as he usually brings out the new ships. I wonder where he is?

No worries, Denis is great and will do a wonderful job.

Klaus will be there but keep in mind he is no longer a Hotel Director but now their boss as the Director of Hotel Operations ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim