Boarding time for Allure

We're going to be going on Allure in a little over a week and I wanted to find out what time do people start lining up to board and what time do they usually start letting us on? I know what RCCL says, I want to hear from those who are like me and want to get on as soon as we can!!!

Hi

I will be on the same cruise. I will be staying the night before at pier 66.

They might start boarding at around 11am. They start with the suites unless it the b2b people. Then it's d plus and diamond. And the other levels from there.

I would say be there by 10am.

I'm sure other people will post their feelings about how early to get there.

Just use your gut and how long you feel like waiting.

Hi

I will be on the same cruise. I will be staying the night before at pier 66.

They might start boarding at around 11am. They start with the suites unless it the b2b people. Then it's d plus and diamond. And the other levels from there.

I would say be there by 10am.

I'm sure other people will post their feelings about how early to get there.

Just use your gut and how long you feel like waiting.

Thanks!! Hope to see you on the ship!!

For my sailing on the Oasis, I arrived at the pier about 10:30 am. There were no lines. Boarding started around 11:15. I was not in a suite, nor do I have a high status, but I was still on board, and eating lunch by 12:30. I could nave been at the Park Cafe earlier, but we stopped at guest services to get a hole punched in are Sea Pass card.

I will get to the port at about the same time for my upcoming Allure cruise. My advice, get there early. Let the cruising begin.

We're going to be going on Allure in a little over a week and I wanted to find out what time do people start lining up to board and what time do they usually start letting us on? I know what RCCL says' date=' I want to hear from those who are like me and want to get on as soon as we can!!![/quote']

My best advice, show up at 10:30. Depending on what is happening on the previous cruise things could be delayed, but frequently they start boarding at 11, by crown and anchor status and if your in a suite. We were Platinum on our cruise and we boarded by 11:30 after a very short wait in the lounge.

On the Allure last month, boarding started promptly at 11:30. We were in a suite so we boarded first, then the various tiers of the Crown & Anchor, and the general boarding I assume. If you are not in a suite or C&A, you may want to be there somewhat early to get a seat near the front of the general boarding area as I assume they do it by rows (someone else probably knows the procedure), otherwise check-in was fast so you don't need to get there till 11 I would say. Just my thoughts.

On the Allure last month, boarding started promptly at 11:30. We were in a suite so we boarded first, then the various tiers of the Crown & Anchor, and the general boarding I assume. If you are not in a suite or C&A, you may want to be there somewhat early to get a seat near the front of the general boarding area as I assume they do it by rows (someone else probably knows the procedure), otherwise check-in was fast so you don't need to get there till 11 I would say. Just my thoughts.

11am is the earliest boarding I have read about. It varies week to week. I prefer to be ready for the earliest possible and come prepared to wait comfortably by being prepared for a wait.

We always try to arrive by 10:30 at the check in and are usually on board by 11:30 at the latest. The waiting area is very nice with comfortable chairs and restrooms, so we have no issues with taking a book or ipad and waiting to board.

Rob ~ I arrive between 10 - 1030 and am usually sitting waiting for embarkation to start around 11am.

It will not take long to get from curb to waiting lounge for me after 7 sailings on the Oasis class never more than 15 minutes.

Looks like this is your first time on Oasis class.:) I remember you and your sister from the Freedom inaugural in 2006 :) Have a great cruise!!

Not to highjack this thread but I also have a question that relates to boarding Allure. :)

We arrive at FLL 7am on a direct flight however even after getting our luggage it will be too early to head to the ship. Is there any place decent to eat/relax in the airport that early in the day?

Bill

Not to highjack this thread but I also have a question that relates to boarding Allure. :)

We arrive at FLL 7am on a direct flight however even after getting our luggage it will be too early to head to the ship. Is there any place decent to eat/relax in the airport that early in the day?

Bill

I'm staying at the pier 66.. I plan to be at the pier at 10am. Now if you want to come to pier 66---- we can hang out till it time to go to the pier.

Susan Miller

Samiller85210@yahoo.com

Rob ~ I arrive between 10 - 1030 and am usually sitting waiting for embarkation to start around 11am.

It will not take long to get from curb to waiting lounge for me after 7 sailings on the Oasis class never more than 15 minutes.

Looks like this is your first time on Oasis class.:) I remember you and your sister from the Freedom inaugural in 2006 :) Have a great cruise!!

EMMY!! Great to hear from you!! Sounds like you're an expert on Oasis class!! Yep, our first time. Really lookin forward to it!!

Hope you're doing well!!

Bill

When are you sailing on Allure?

Archived