Help!!

gag0630

We just came home from a cruise from st. Kitts, st.croix, st.thomas, Grenada and Dominica. My husband broke out with huge hives on his face and small one on his arms and hands. The small ones seem to ooze and crust. Has anyone encountered this!

Maybe instead of posting on here first, you should get him to a doctor as soon as possible to find out what's going on. Could be a severe allergic reaction to something he's come in contact with, could be from an insect bite, or any of several possibilities. Hope he has a rapid recovery. Please let us know what you find out.

If he hadn't been very badly sun burned (sun poisoning) then hope you get in to a Dr quickly. I had a friend who fried her back out by the pool. After a couple days her back was blistering and oozing. The oozing fluid got crusty when dried and she needed a prescription ointment to provide relief and healing. Good luck.

I'm not a Dr (but I pkay one on CC). Sorry, couldn't resist the attempt at humor.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

We just came home from a cruise from st. Kitts, st.croix, st.thomas, Grenada and Dominica. My husband broke out with huge hives on his face and small one on his arms and hands. The small ones seem to ooze and crust. Has anyone encountered this!

Last December we went on a cruise to the Western Caribbean. My DH & DBIL went snorkeling on Roatan. Later that day my DH started to get little red bumps that soon became very itchy. We tried Hydrocortisone cream, alcohol & Benadryl and they didn't work. When we got home DH went to our Primary Doctor & she gave him a special salve but that didn't work either.

As a last resort he used an old Remedy. "Fels-Naptha" It is a bar of soap that is used to remove stains on Laundry. We used it for Poison Ivy & it worked great. Needless to say, DH rash went away in a few days using that soap.

Archived