Caribbean Princess November 17 cruise

carib

I guess you can say there are 2 parts to every cruise. The journey and the destination. For some the cruise ship itself is the destination. I have read several reviews on many aspects of the Caribbean Princess - Cabins, Dining rooms etc.

The focus here is on the destinations - Aruba and Curacao. I have put together 2 videos showing some of what these islands have to offer.

Nov. 21 Aruba:

Nov. 20 Curacao:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0yN_NenNRM

carib.... You obviously have too much time on your hands!! ;)

Just kidding - the vids are great, but I've done it and know how much it takes to splice all this stuff together. Thanks for sharing.

You are right. It takes a bit of time to do these, but I enjoy it. :) Thanks for showing appreciation.

Thanks for the video link.

You are welcome.

Thank you so much! We're on the Jan 5th sailing and we enjoyed getting a taste of the islands beforehand. Great job!

Thank you for the videos, we will be heading there as of Saturday:D, what was the best side to be on when going into ports?

Thank you both.

It's best to be on the port side for both islands. On most princess ships there is a viewing deck that sits atop the bridge. You can access it by going through a door at the forward end of Lido. If it's very windy they close it, but on calm days it's usually open.

Thank you so much for this post. I am sending our roll call people here to look for this site. Great video.

A lot of work!! But well worth it. What computer program do you use to creat your videos?? I would be interested as I have done several videos on a basic program, but obvioulsy you have other capabilities than my program.

Thank you so much for this post. I am sending our roll call people here to look for this site. Great video.

A lot of work!! But well worth it. What computer program do you use to creat your videos?? I would be interested as I have done several videos on a basic program, but obvioulsy you have other capabilities than my program.

Hi Barbie,

There are a lot of programs, some simple and some not so simple. I use one called Proshow Gold. It is a very capable program with a bit of learning curve but not too complicated. It's from a company in Texas called Photodex.

If we do the beach first in Curaçao do we have time to do an other excursion after ? Or we just have time to walk the town ?

Eric

If you are on the itinerary where you arrive at 1:00 pm, it would be difficult to do both. You will want to do the beach first to get the best warmth and sunlight. After that you may be able to do a quick tour. Some places will be closed but there should be enough things open. Don't stay at the beach too long if you want to tour. Seems like a lot of people just go to Curacao and Aruba for the beaches.

• 5 weeks later...

we are we are looking to book with Madi for our cruise next month, I am a bit concerned as Imhave read she has been late or a no show from time to time. Did you have any problems meeting up,with her for your tour?? What beach did she take you to?

Thanks!!

Archived