What did Santa get you?

A new camera! Sony a37, bag, memory, strap. Second memory card, battery, and tripod before our next cruise (100 days, but who's counting?) DH got a new Olympus Tough with memory card. He'll also get another memory card and battery before we go (100 days, but again, not counting!)

Oh, and a few days with the cutest boy in the whole wide world. But I'm not biased.:D

Santa was very good to me:

Sony Handycam HDR-GW77 (waterproof)

http://store.sony.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=100803&storeId=20153&langId=200&productId=8198552921666458608

along with a new camera:

Sony Cybershot DSC-HX30V (18.2M 20x Optical)

http://store.sony.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=100803&storeId=20153&langId=200&productId=8198552921666429167

These both use the same battery and my old cybershot used the same battery so I now have lots of batteries.

When looking for a replacement for a broken Sony DCR-HC42 (DVC tapes) my wishlist included Sony HDR-PJ760 ($1600) but, that was too pricey and not very practical for what I wanted to used it for. I will be able to easily carry both of new Santa gift with me on Excursions.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

PEI, Canada

My wife had her quarterly scans today and there is no evidence of disease 9 months after chemo put it in remission! :D

Congrats I celebrate with you .

My wife was fortunate and had everything removed. They said they got everything but want to do preventive chemo to give her a higher long term chance of 90% survival with no reoccurrence.

Congrats I celebrate with you .

My wife was fortunate and had everything removed. They said they got everything but want to do preventive chemo to give her a higher long term chance of 90% survival with no reoccurrence.

Congratulations. Our cancer has no definite prognosis. We live 3 months at a time and hope for the best. Long term survival is not known. We breathe a big sigh of relief when the scans are clear every 3 months. It has only been 9 months since an intense round of chemo cleared it from the lymph nodes affected.

We celebrate each day. Even took our 2nd trip to Antarctica earlier this month! Photography is our therapy!

Panasonic LX7 camera

Panasonic DMW-LVF2 External Live Viewfinder for the LX7

Gariz half case for NEX-7 and NEX-5N

Sony 16mm 2.8 for NEX plus Sony VCLECU1 High Definition Wide Angle Conversion Lens. What a great combination for indoor shots on a cruise.

Hey I am retired and need to catch up on my toys. lol

Tom :cool:

Archived