(A not so very) LIVE from the RUBY PRINCESS - Dec. 30th to Jan. 6th

Pia1913

Just saw your thread right now -- trying to catch up as I actually got off the Golden on Wednesday.

Sending you healing thoughts from the West Coast, but of course, being on a relaxing cruise may be the best medicine of all.

And so glad that people weren't giving you too many questions to answer this time around.

One more time, everyone: Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...

To all my loyal subjects............:D:D:D, we are home. Already visited Target and Publix and will do next to nothing for the next few days. Of course there will be a sprinkling of docs on tap, but mainly more R & R. I am so happy to be home and also so happy to have had this week on the Ruby. Thanks again for joining me and looking forward to seeing you all on the in 20 days.

Pia;

Thank you so much for doing this "not so live" review. I have no upcoming cruises booked but thoroughly enjoy all of the reviews and info you provide. You are so insighltful, witty and it truly is fun to follow your posts. As we are sure this week was hard on you...we appreicate you taking time to keep us in your thoughts.

Cant wait for the 49 dayer coming up! :D:D

Archived