Back-to-Back Review on the Carnival Ecstasy and Carnival Sensation

wrigley80

Thanks again for a great review!

Just wanted to let you know that your pics and good review helped motivate us enough to book our first cruise, and we're gonna go on the Ecstasy. I hope we have as much fun as you did!

Ecstasy is a fun little and first ship to sail on. You'll have a great time!

Happy cruising!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the wonderful review and great pics! We'll be on the Ecstasy in December and reading a review like yours gets me even more excited.

...Too bad it's still 9 months away :(

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...

Love your pictures and reviews! I'm always looking forward to the next one, much like my cruises....lol. I always cruise with my Mom so I know how you feel about cruising with your Dad. I've started bringing my daughter along too, she's 22, so I hope she carries on our family tradition!!

I was wondering if you've posted your recent Freedom review. I'm sailing on her May 18th sailing and have been looking forward to your review since I read you were going!!

Thanks again, Michelle

Thanks again for a great review!

Just wanted to let you know that your pics and good review helped motivate us enough to book our first cruise, and we're gonna go on the Ecstasy. I hope we have as much fun as you did!

Awwwww that's awesome. I'm glad that I could help you decide on the Ecstasy. It is a wonderful ship. We had a great time and I'm sure that you will too

Thanks for the wonderful review and great pics! We'll be on the Ecstasy in December and reading a review like yours gets me even more excited.

...Too bad it's still 9 months away :(

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

The time will go by fast for you.....or at least I hope it does. My dad and I cruise on the Sunshine in December

Love your pictures and reviews! I'm always looking forward to the next one, much like my cruises....lol. I always cruise with my Mom so I know how you feel about cruising with your Dad. I've started bringing my daughter along too, she's 22, so I hope she carries on our family tradition!!

I was wondering if you've posted your recent Freedom review. I'm sailing on her May 18th sailing and have been looking forward to your review since I read you were going!!

Thanks again, Michelle

Yeah I really enjoy cruising with my dad. There is no other person I would rather cruise with.

I will be doing a review for our cruise on the Carnival Freedom. I will be getting it started this week. I took over 700 pictures so it is taking me a while to get all my pictures uploaded to photobucket. We had a fabulous time on the Freedom and met so many wonderful crew members and new friends

Really enjoyed reading your review. I remember your Fantasy review and for awhile they had all pictures blocked here at work. Well, for some reason the restrictions were lifted and I can see pics today! So, now I am off to read your Legend review before they realize their mistake! :p;)

Just wanted to say, because of your post - I felt compelled to sign up for this forum and join. Although I ultimately didn't choose either ship (scheduling reasons only) It was a great review and I know which ship I'd prefer (Ecstasy).

Just wanted to say, because of your post - I felt compelled to sign up for this forum and join. Although I ultimately didn't choose either ship (scheduling reasons only) It was a great review and I know which ship I'd prefer (Ecstasy).

Well Thank-You. Cruise Critic is a wonderful resource for all things cruising

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you good review

I see you just cruised on March 3, did you write a review for that cruise. I loved you back to back... I live thru Cruise reviews espcially with pictures until I can go on mine, which is not until September......:rolleyes:

I see you just cruised on March 3, did you write a review for that cruise. I loved you back to back... I live thru Cruise reviews espcially with pictures until I can go on mine, which is not until September......:rolleyes:

Yes we cruised on the Carnival Freedom on March 3rd. It was a wonderful cruise.

Our cruise on the Ecstasy and Sensation was our first back-to-back.....there is definitely going to be another one in our future :)

Here is the link to my review on the Carnival Freedom

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1811296

• 3 weeks later...
We stayed at Fishlips until about 6:00.....it started getting alot busier around that time. People were waiting to be seated.

We headed back to the hotel and we were going to get in the pool and spend some time outside in the courtyard area at the hotel. Sorry I didn't get any pictures at the pool. It was very relaxing and the water was quite warm.

P1030163_zpsbcf71ef8.jpg

Ron Jon at night.....so pretty

P1030168_zps541e661c.jpg

It was a new day!!!! The day had arrived for us to board the Sensation. We got up early and went down by the port area to see our ship was there.....and there she is.....The Carnival Sensation

P1030169_zps4e0c4d91.jpg

It looks just like the Ecstasy ;)

P1030170_zpsd535397d.jpg

This is Fishlips from the front.....I forgot to include this picture earlier. Anyone who watches the Port Canaveral webcam.....the webcam is positioned here at the restaurant

I stumbled on your review a few days ago while I was researching our upcoming cruise. I'm so glad I did! It was wonderful!! It makes me want to find your other reviews so I can read them just for fun. :)

I was wondering if it was easy to get to this location where you saw the ships? I'd love to get some pictures near that fence area!

Thanks for a wonderful review; it was very helpful to me!

I stumbled on your review a few days ago while I was researching our upcoming cruise. I'm so glad I did! It was wonderful!! It makes me want to find your other reviews so I can read them just for fun. :)

I was wondering if it was easy to get to this location where you saw the ships? I'd love to get some pictures near that fence area!

Thanks for a wonderful review; it was very helpful to me!

Thank-You....I will post the links to my other reviews for ya so you can check them out as well

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1811296 ** cruise on the Carnival Freedom

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1715648 ** cruise on the Carnival Legend

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1622491 ** cruise on the Carnival Fantasy

Yes it is very easy to get those pictures of the ship. Go down early in the morning....we were there around 8:00 am. There is a parking lot just past Baja Restaurant....you can't miss it

Thank-You....I will post the links to my other reviews for ya so you can check them out as well

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1811296 ** cruise on the Carnival Freedom

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1715648 ** cruise on the Carnival Legend

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1622491 ** cruise on the Carnival Fantasy

Yes it is very easy to get those pictures of the ship. Go down early in the morning....we were there around 8:00 am. There is a parking lot just past Baja Restaurant....you can't miss it

Fantastic!! Thank you very much :)

• 2 months later...

This is such a nice, well done review of these two ships. I saw this linked from another thread looked just to hear about the Sensation. I am so darn excited to be going on a cruise after three years, I only wanna see positive threads. And this was awesome. So nice how you and your dad cruise together. Your pics made me both happy and sad for my dad whose no longer here. Keep enjoying one another's company!

This is such a nice, well done review of these two ships. I saw this linked from another thread looked just to hear about the Sensation. I am so darn excited to be going on a cruise after three years, I only wanna see positive threads. And this was awesome. So nice how you and your dad cruise together. Your pics made me both happy and sad for my dad whose no longer here. Keep enjoying one another's company!

Thank-You....I love cruising with my dad. There is no other person I would rather cruise with. My dad and I always have so much fun when were cruising.

We are cruising on the Imagination and Sunshine in December (back-to-back cruises). So be sure to keep a lookout for those reviews once I return.

I forgot to mention....Thank-You for checking our my reviews. I'm glad you liked it. My dad always complains that I take too many pictures......haha