Free Wine in Steakhouse on first night?

barbatkins

I read a long time ago that Carnival offered a free bottle of house red or white wine if you booked your reservation on the first night. Does anyone know if that is still offered?

We had heard NCL did the same thing if you went by 6:00 PM BUT.....when we went on Epic a month or so ago......they said they no longer do it...

so wondering about Carnival......thanks

. . . We had heard NCL did the same thing if you went by 6:00 PM BUT.....when we went on Epic a month or so ago......they said they no longer do it...

NCL (including EPIC) still does it, but only if you buy the online discounted Dining Trio package, which includes booking Cagney's, Le Bistro, and Italian restaurant together.

Can you please confirm for me if it absolutely has to be the first night only and not any night in the Steakhouse?

The free bottle of wine is only offered on the first night. It is an incentive to get people to book the steakhouse for the first night. We did this on the Conquest last October and there were only two other tables occupied when we were there.

We were on the Breeze on 11/24 and received the free bottle on the first night. I have to say that the wine was pretty good as it was a white from Chile. The year before we were on the Magic and the white was ok (can't remember where it was from). It was drinkable but just ok.

We were on the Breeze on 11/24 and received the free bottle on the first night. I have to say that the wine was pretty good as it was a white from Chile. The year before we were on the Magic and the white was ok (can't remember where it was from). It was drinkable but just ok.

Where the wine comes from doesn't make it a good or bad wine! you have average chilean wine and have very good ones. I went to a vinery in Chili and some are produced in huge stainless steel barrel(mass production) and some stay for a couple of years in wooden barrels at a certain temperature. Believe me you taste the difference.

Archived