Excited to check Princess Out Thanks to people here

luv2trvlnow

We have been trying to decide to try Princess. My husband and I have sailed Princess but that was back in 1997. My son hasn't been on Princess before.

Well, we will be getting off the Carnival Breeze in April and I read about the Bon Voyage Experience. So we are booking that on the Ruby for April 21. This will give us an idea about what to expect. We have been looking at the 10 day Southern on the Emerald.

This is exciting. We get to add a little to the end of our cruise. Thank everyone here who mentioned the BVE or I would have never know about it.

Sharon

A BVE is a great way to visit and experience a ship even if it's only for a few hours. You'll get to eat in the dining room and explore the ship. Be sure to check out the International Cafe on deck 5 in the Atrium and taste some of the wonderful salads (even if you're full from lunch.) :)

A BVE is a great way to visit and experience a ship even if it's only for a few hours. You'll get to eat in the dining room and explore the ship. Be sure to check out the International Cafe on deck 5 in the Atrium and taste some of the wonderful salads (even if you're full from lunch.) :)

I'm pretty sure we will be full, especially since we will have been onboard the Carnival Breeze for 8 days. I always seem to eat too much when I am on a ship. All that food!

I will definitely check out the International Cafe. It sounds yummy. Maybe for a snack shortly before we have to get off.

Sharon

And remember that if you book a Princess cruise within four (?) months after the BVE, the cost of the BVE is applied to your cruise.

Also, while you are onboard the ship for the BVE, you can fill out a form available at the Future Cruise Consultant office for a Future Cruise Certificate (FCC) in each of your names. Each FCC costs $100 and can be your total deposit (except for world cruises or world cruise segments) for a Princess cruise you book within two years. If you do not use the FCCs within two years, your cost for them will be refunded to the credit card used. In addition, when you sail on a cruise that you used an FCC for, you will receive some On Board Credit (OBC) for the first two passengers in the cabin that used FCCs. The amount of OBC will depend on the length of the cruise and the type cabin booked. You can use the FCCs when you book with a travel agent or directly with Princess.

We only have 2 PCL cruises, and one booked, and one planned for the future. We love PCL...:)

PCL is a different experience than CCL. As mentioned, go see the IC. We spend alot of time there, just hanging out, and of course eating. Chicken salad, yummy cookies and other pastries, custom pizza, lattes etc etc~~~Can you tell I like it there ? :D

Pat

Archived