Ruby B2B

crystal blue

Thinking of doing a B2B on Ruby. Or should I do the 10 day Emerald? Is there enough to do on this ship for 2 weeks? I was on Equinox last year for 10 days and it was just to quiet. Not looking for a party boat just looking to lay in the sun, have good food and drinks and see a few shows. If you have been on Ruby your feedback would be appreciated.

Definitely would go for the b2b. We did a b2b on Ruby In our case it did the same itinerary both times but we didn't care...just as fun and we did different things the second time in ports...was a blast. I definitely would do 14 days over 10 if possible!

Thanks for all the replies so far. I would love to do 20 days but getting 3 weeks off work in a row is not possible. I have 6 weeks a year vacation but very difficult to get more then 1 week at a time. This is rare for me to get the 2 weeks so want to make sure I pick the right cruise and cruise line.

On your first cruise go to the Sanctuary. Tell them you are booked on the next 7 day cruise and make arrangements to use the Sanctuary on turn around day. We have done that on many b2b's and love the peace and they same great service. If they resist...just push...they always relent and accomodate...that is what I love about Princess.

Or...take the water taxi around FLL. Get off and shop Las Olas. Its a great way to spend the day.

Whatever you do turn around days can be a blast! Especially knowing you are NOT getting off and going back to reality!!!

On your first cruise go to the Sanctuary. Tell them you are booked on the next 7 day cruise and make arrangements to use the Sanctuary on turn around day. We have done that on many b2b's and love the peace and they same great service. If they resist...just push...they always relent and accomodate...that is what I love about Princess.

If you book the Sanctuary for the week, I would assume it would include the first afternoon and also the last morning (for those on a B2B).

Archived