Port of Los Angeles Help?

sassy~one

[quote name='kenish']Please provide more specifics on what help and advice you need. Your post is very vague. Does the ship use San Pedro or Long Beach? What airport are you using (or is that part of your question)?[/QUOTE]

I think they were just thanking everyone for the help on other threads...

Looks like they are sailing on HAL on a Panama Canal cruise, so...out of San Pedro...

To the OP: if you have any specific questions for us locals, just fire away an ask...we're always glad to help...

[quote name='Bruin Steve']I think they were just thanking everyone for the help on other threads...

Looks like they are sailing on HAL on a Panama Canal cruise, so...out of San Pedro...

To the OP: if you have any specific questions for us locals, just fire away an ask...we're always glad to help...[/QUOTE]

Doesn't HAL and Celebrity leave from San Diego?

I know Carnival is Long Beach, Cunard and Princess use San Pedro. Don't know about the others.

Renee

Re-reading this....
The OP is on the DISNEY WONDER May 6 sailing ARRIVING in Los Angeles (San Pedro) May 20...

Then they are flying home to Norfolk from LA...

Their signature line is just out of date...that must be their last cruise that was this PAST October 20 on Statendam...

[quote name='Bruin Steve']Re-reading this....
The OP is on the DISNEY WONDER May 6 sailing ARRIVING in Los Angeles (San Pedro) May 20...

Then they are flying home to Norfolk from LA...

Their signature line is just out of date...that must be their last cruise that was this PAST October 20 on Statendam...[/quote]

So I'm guessing from your info and the first post, they plan to be flying home on the day they get back into port.

Which means they don't need hotel advice. So that remains: what can they do, sightseeing wise, before their flight? (which means we need to know when their flight is and also if they have time, what they want to do if possible) Or do they want to know how to get to the airport (and which airport: LAX or Long Beach or John Wayne/Orange County)?

We will be on the Star Princess coming in to San Pedro on 27Mar13 at 7am. We're booked into the Holiday Inn at Santa Monica. I've checked online and Primetime Shuttle seems to be the best option for transport between the port and the hotel. What time should I schedule the pickup?

Thanks

Michelle

Archived