The Ma'am's Star Western Caribbean Review with Pictures!

medicalma'am

OK I am going to try this little story again. Last time it disappeared but I wont use names this time just in case. I must say the last version was much funnier and more clever- the second time around is never as good. AND my husband tells this story 10 times better than me. Use your imagination.

So my husband and I were married only 8 months ago so we are still newlyweds, keep that in mind :D. So the first day we met our butler who we will call “Bob” he brought our snack and tried to explain what all he did but it was in the midst of the muster drill bells and people trying to get to our stations so he told us would come back. Later that day “bob” came back and we had a nice chat. “bob” is from the Philippines and had a very cool accent and was soooo polite and friendly

The next day or so my husband and I left to go out and about on the ship and left some clothes scattered around the room (remember that newlywed part). ;) Anyway when we returned I believe my husbands clothes were put away somewhere while mine were folded neatly on the couch, shorts then my tshirt- and on top folded with the most care I have ever seen was my sexy little thong panty…. My husband and I got a HUGE kick out of this and assumed it had to be “bob”. So at our cocktail party we told the rest of the family and had a good laugh.

Anyways so another day passes and “bob” always makes an effort to greet me and my husband. One of the first nights we went to a cocktail party where many of the officers, concierge, butlers, people like there were there to mingle with guest. Well as I entered to place there was “Bob” to greet me with a smile and “Hello Mrs. Hosea” (its pronounced Jose’) well at this my husband got tickled because he was not greated. And he came over and asked how I was doing and if I needed anything- I guess he assumed my husband was fine and needed nothing.

As the trip goes on “bob” gets friendlier and friendlier and my husband starts making little jokes about “bob” having a crush on me. So one day my husband and I were heading back to the room and from down the hall as far as I can see is “Bob” waving and saying “GOOD MORNING MRS. HOSEA” haha oh yea my husband gave me a misceavious and knowing smile and said “see, I told you”

But the best story comes in Cozumel: I haggled for a dress in mexico and got it super cheap-and was SOO proud, this “dress” turns out to be very lovely but a bit revealing. So I am laying around in my “dress” and nothing else (newlyweds) when there is a knock at the door. So I jump up to get it (not sure why I volunteered so scantily clad but moving on) and there is “Bob” with our daily snack. When I went to step back out of “bob’s” way I tripped over the champagne stand. As I was trying to catch myself “bob” shot his hands out to catch me (shouldn’t let a guest fall) then jerked them back (cant crab a scantily clad lady) then shoots them out (really he cant let me fall) and pulls them back again. This whole time my husband is laughing and I am turning progressive shades of RED. I was so embarrassed and poor “bob” tried so hard to be professional and asked us about our day and if we had fun, and what all we did. All the while my face is the most interesting shade of red. Well of course this is the funniest of all of the incidents and my husband could not wait to share with the family who had begun asking about bob on a daily basis by now. And my husband would walk around saying “hello Mrs. Hosea”. And that is the story of “bob”. :p

I have one question, Did you make "Bob" your vacation hero? :D

wow ! what a grand time all of you had together !!

thank you so much !!:)

we are going to be in 9738 next door to cousins 9238

on our lst ncl cruise next may 2014 -

really looking forward to the aft view leaving the baltic ports:D

Enjoy your cruise. Yo will love that room AND the suite perks!

This was a wonderful review and I'm so glad I get to sail with some of the ma'ams this year. :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the wonderful pictures of LFK. Wow, it looks like my kind of place indeed. There are only a few places that I have been to before that are a definite "must do again in the future" place. Sapphire Beach in St Thomas, Chankanaab in Cozumel (been there twice now) and Maya Key in Roatan. Now there's LFK. I think it will be on that list as well once we visit. When you get these types of pictures, you really get a feel for the place and it definitely looks like that little "slice of heaven" that I'm always out to find. I can't wait to try it out. :)

Thanks to all for a great review! I'm visiting the same ports on the Dawn and loved seeing what your group did while ashore. Wonderful pictures! Thanks again for sharing.

Be ready for the wonderful welcome back on board in Cozumel. They start around 3:30, and the music, dancing, & welcoming is such fun! No other cruise line, from what I've been ale to learn, treats its passengers to the likes of this!

I'm going to attempt to post my videos on youtube and put a link here. Wish me luck!

We are considering moving our reservations of the Penthouse Balcony Suite on Deck 12 to one of the Aft Suite on 8,9 or 10. I saw it mentioned that there were pics of the Deck10 aft suites but for the life of me I can't figure out where they are on this thread. Can you point me to the correct page of this thread?

Thanks in Advance