My Superstitious Girlfriend says NCL should stop tempting fate"...

Mrbluray

I was telling my gf about the cruise I took last year from New york to the Bahamas/Florida on the Gem, and how on the way back to New York, they were playing the instrumental version of Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" (Theme from Titanic) on the pool deck

She said NCL should stop tempting fate... we are going on the Epic in about 5 weeks... so... how should I respond to her? :P

I was telling my gf about the cruise I took last year from New york to the Bahamas/Florida on the Gem, and how on the way back to New York, they were playing the instrumental version of Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" (Theme from Titanic) on the pool deck

She said NCL should stop tempting fate... we are going on the Epic in about 5 weeks... so... how should I respond to her? :P

You should tell her that during one of the shows in the theater, the singer sang the song "There's got to be a Morning After" from the Poseidon Adventure!

Grow up? :)

LOL not as much as tempting fate but on a flight I was on a number of years ago they played "knute Rockne all American"....which if you don't know, he dies in an air crash...The Pilot came on the intercom and apologized...

LOL not as much as tempting fate but on a flight I was on a number of years ago they played "knute Rockne all American"....which if you don't know, he dies in an air crash...The Pilot came on the intercom and apologized...

LOL. that's nothing... A flight I took a few years ago was showing the TV show "Air Crash Investigations..."

LOL. that's nothing... A flight I took a few years ago was showing the TV show "Air Crash Investigations..."

I love that show! The only reason I wouldn't watch it on a flight is because I wouldn't want to freak everyone out around me. If just watching something made it happen I would have been rich a long time ago!

When we were on the Epic last August, the duo Twice as Nice sang the theme from Titanic and my DH just looked at me and giggled!!! Our DD had tried........and failed.......to get me to watch that film before we set sail on the Sky for our very first cruise!! :eek: Cruelty to mum or what?? ;)

Archived