My Superstitious Girlfriend says NCL should stop tempting fate"...

Mrbluray

I remember on a cruise on the NCL Sea back in the 1990's hearing "The Morning After" which was the theme music from "The Poseidon Adventure", and more than once. It always made me smile as that would be something I would program as well..... I doubt many people even recognized it.

PoseidonAdventure.jpg

In all seriousness, please remind her that hundreds of ships sail every day, and nothing happens to them. Tell her to relax and enjoy her time of being waited on having to do only what she wants to do. Soon she'll be a cruise addict like the rest of us!:D

Have your girlfriend get a charm for the Gem mermaid's tower in the bridge viewing room. She needs to present charm to an officer...to give to captain...the mermaid will be happy she has an addition to her tower... She will bring GF good luck all year long!

coka

Have your girlfriend get a charm for the Gem mermaid's tower in the bridge viewing room. She needs to present charm to an officer...to give to captain...the mermaid will be happy she has an addition to her tower... She will bring GF good luck all year long!

coka

Coka knows first hand this works!! Find her review by using the search engine or look for her posts.

Recent Q & A session on the Spirit the subject of superstitions came up.The look on Capt Lars' face was so funny I got a fit of the giggles.

I put my trust in the Captain not to put me in danger and for him to make the decisions that need to be made along with my St Christopher, rabbits foot, lucky socks, cornish pixie etc.

Archived