Round Table

G.M.T.

Here's a stupid answer to start us off: pick a door - piccador

Liz, there are no stupid answers, just silly people who pose the questions.:(

With pick you are on the right track, nothing to do with doors, more physical. Look at the clues, from what region are we talking about, same as Tahiti.

Ron

Hi one and all

After another wonderful day we are now at singapore airport awaiting our flight home:(

Blistered feet and empty pockets.......

Thanks Ron for another wonderful cruise stalk you are the best. :cool:

Mel

Right - for nearly as long as Mels journey - we have agonised:confused:

Sooooo

The acker bilk one I have always been pondering Bar and Acker

and come up with ....

Barakar????????????

Edited by Blondie008

Hi one and all

After another wonderful day we are now at singapore airport awaiting our flight home:(

Blistered feet and empty pockets.......

Thanks Ron for another wonderful cruise stalk you are the best. :cool:

Mel

Safe flight home Mel

Just to let you know we are all here with warm blankies and tlc to help you through your PCD - you would do the same for us. Looking forward to LOTS of pics and news! xx

Right - for nearly as long as Mels journey - we have agonised:confused:

Sooooo

The acker bilk one I have always been pondering Bar and Acker

and come up with ....

Barakar????????????

Yes and Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Correct words BUT in the wrong order.

Ron

Hey Tanya...........I'm ackered to death as well - can't string it together - and what's even worse - when we get the answer - we'll all go "of course - that's it" :rolleyes::o:confused::eek:

Haven't worked out the nose picking in stereo either

Edited by dizzy1948

I have no idea!

I have spent more time googling Aker Bilk in the last few days than feeding Luke! but I still have no idea????

My apologies to Luke.

Read the clues again.

A couple of more clues:

a. Lawrence of Arabia took it from behind.

b. It is phonetic

Have fun, until the next clue.

Ron

PS What about the last quiz:

"What did the Spanish Bull Fighter say when he stumbled"

Aqaba

Aqa = Acker

Watering Hole= Ba

Please let this be right! Luke is hungry and there are only so many times I can say. "Have a biscuit."

Tanja, you can be proud of yourself, you got it smack on, this was along hard road.

Well done.

Ron

:eek:Stab in the Dark = Bora Bora for the Digital Boogy one (don't ask where I come with these things - just a wild guess) desperate really

Wow! Now only ONE left.

Liz, your stab in the dark was spot on. Now you are awarded an extra biscuit.

Congratulations.

Ron

Yeah....................now the Spanish Inquisition one...............Can I phone a friend :p (if I had one) - only joking - we're doing karaoke just now - and I just happened to leave my computer on - and it's not my turn yet - they usually leave me till last - I can empty the place in 2 seconds flat :eek:

Hey Tanya...Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi (I am on the A1 at home - can you tell :p) Well it is 7.48pm here now

Edited by dizzy1948

Waaaaaghhhhh LOL well done Liz!!!! GO YOU!!

I am on the all inclusive tonight for sure!! I gained 4LBS on my Live Below the Line Challenge - eating cheap food - lots of fat grams and high carbs - have come to the conclusion red wine plus healthy food = less fat!!

I raised £300 for Unicef - am very pleased and thrilled with peoples generosity.

Spanish Bullfighter???

Wee hint or clue Ron???

Waaaaaghhhhh LOL well done Liz!!!! GO YOU!!

I am on the all inclusive tonight for sure!! I gained 4LBS on my Live Below the Line Challenge - eating cheap food - lots of fat grams and high carbs - have come to the conclusion red wine plus healthy food = less fat!!

I raised £300 for Unicef - am very pleased and thrilled with peoples generosity.

Spanish Bullfighter???

Wee hint or clue Ron???

Blondie, we're proud of you, as you have helped the world I'll help you.

"Gaddafi would have been at home here"

Ron

Fingers crossed..................I have enjoyed trying to guess the answers - I have had a chuckle sometimes at the things that have passed through my mind. But I was stuck with OLE ..and believe it or not - a banner come floating across when I logged on to Cruise Critic - and it started with "Trip"....whatever.............and that did it - hopefully.

Have you got anything in the pipeline for a cruise yet? As you can see we are going down under this time - done two Christmas's in Asia on cruises - so NZ - here we come.

I bet Mel will be going to the book it shop for the next one pretty soon - and you just can't trust Blondie :p she'll have something under her belt - fat free and carb free. Excellent work by the way Blondie - Good on you. I do fat and carbs....and I'm not an a budget :eek: Hope Ron is getting something going soon. He'll have withdrawal symptoms :rolleyes:

By the way WELCOME BACK MEL Ron has kept us informed with your stalk - and kept the old grey matter going - thanks Ron - greatly appreciated

Edited by dizzy1948

Would this be it - Trip - ole (with an accent over the "e") = Tripoli

Liz, you can be proud of yourself, you got it 100% (even down to the accent. Well done.

So until the next one.

Ron

PS. If I can find enough silly names I might start a weekly quiz.:eek:

Ron, you have done a wonderful job, and I have so enjoyed myself. By the way - the Dampier I mentioned is in WA - near Port Hedland. Didn't know there was more than one !!!!!!

I can unscramble the grey matter now - but it has been so much fun. I am up in the morning just as you guys are ready for bed - then I ponder all day and hope I can crack something by the time I get home - and you guys are just getting up. Thanks again Ron