Round Table

G.M.T.

Oh... perhaps "Clarke Kent = indent - Kent - worth a go anyway - still - where does depressed - down come in - hope you are all as confused as I am - probably so far off the wall - I am hung out to dry

Edited by dizzy1948

Anybody there - I haven't a clue with this one Whitby Lass - other than "Down" - depressed - I think Ron us up a ladder trying to blend paint to camouflage his MIL

Liz, I am up a ladder but nothing to do with paint, Passau our main town near to us and where No. 1 DD lives has been hit by highest ever recorded floods (and records go back to 1501). Water is currently at 12.66 m, spent yesterday and most of the night moving DD stuff up to the 1st. floor.

So looks like a third house to renovate

Have a look:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22752544

Ron

[quote name='G.M.T.']Liz, I am up a ladder but nothing to do with paint, Passau our main town near to us and where No. 1 DD lives has been hit by highest ever recorded floods (and records go back to 1501). Water is currently at 12.66 m, spent yesterday and most of the night moving DD stuff up to the 1st. floor.

So looks like a third house to renovate 

Wow..had no idea of the extent of flooding in Europe - mother nature knows how to turn on a show - all stay safe

• 1 month later...

Hope all is okay with him - the floods seemed pretty bad - come in Ron - we're missing you!:)

Capri - got my hotel changed to Arenzano (sp) - I had my original booking East of the airport (Im impressed I have my geography sorted) - and Arenzano was an option on my Avios - it seems to be West and around half way between airport and cruise port. Anything worth doing in Arenzano?

Can't help you Blondie. Try trip advisor maybe?

Found quite a bit on TA - seems to be a nice little town with traditional Italian restaurants etc - looks much nicer for a pre cruise than being in the city or airport. My Canadian friends will love it for sure!

On countdown now - only around 8 weeks or so to go, where does time go huh - flies by!:)

Where is everyone? Enjoying this glorious heat wave??:)

It is winter here- and although not cold by European standards, it feels freezing to me. Just trying to wish winter away! and sometimes searching the Costa site to see if they are going to do some Far East cruises that appeal and fit in with our time-frames- not looking too good at present.

It looking more and more that I will have to sail with a different line to get the itinerary that I want.

Oh and trying to get excited about a land based trip to the USA in September- Im not that excited by it.

It is winter here- and although not cold by European standards, it feels freezing to me. Just trying to wish winter away! and sometimes searching the Costa site to see if they are going to do some Far East cruises that appeal and fit in with our time-frames- not looking too good at present.

It looking more and more that I will have to sail with a different line to get the itinerary that I want.

Oh and trying to get excited about a land based trip to the USA in September- Im not that excited by it.

Hey TJ- well thank you for sending us some of your aussie summer - we are all loving every ray of this glorious (highly unusual for Scotland) sunshine! But sorry we are depriving you ;)

Ooooh - thats a bummer you cant find a cruise to fit - keep searching - hopefully you will come across something. Your USA vacation will likely turn out better than you think - know what you mean though - I couldnt find one to fit Caribbean and I have settled for a B2B on Epic with NCL - im not entirely sure about it... but hate not being booked so booked it a while back. We shall see - meanwhile - looking 4ward to my september trip - been booked for nearly a year - its flown by!

Hey Blondie you have a good trip .........need to rattle "the round table" Hey TJ - been looking at Asian Cruises for 2014 - Princess have a good few going round Asia from Singapore - some From Sydney through Asia. Isn't this terrible - always depended on Costa...................what are they playing at...that we have to look elsewhere - sad day at black rock :(

• 3 weeks later...
Today's quiz - answers in a posting please - in the good old Aussie advert: "Where the blood hell are you?" (All)

I'm throwing shrimps on the Barbie.

Actually not really but we did have a BBQ this evening- quite a mild night in Sydney.

Hey Tanya - I'm throwing my feet on the fire - it's nippy in Perth - but it was a nice day - still hanging out for the rains - looks like QLD took it all from us :eek: and you guys snook some too :p

Edited by dizzy1948

• 2 months later...

Come on Costa please let the world know what is happening in Asia past Christmas 2013!

I really want to book a cruise.

Have just come back from a month in the USA- no crusie this time all land based.

Had a great time but have decided that Asia is my preferred holiday destination.

Please do nt make me go to Princess.

Hope that everyone is well and that life is good for all.

• 2 months later...