Nachi Cocum ???'s

islandgirlejfan

Thanks for the quick responses. I know it was probably easy to find taxis at the pier but how about at Nachi Cocom area?

We had Carlos and he told us to let him know about 10 minutes before we were ready to leave and he would get us a cab. As soon as we went up there, he told us one was waiting...there was no 10 minutes (I wasn't even ready). LOL

Our waiter for the day told us to let him know when we wanted to go back, and he called a cab for us. When we were there, they were not lined up waiting. It's a private, remote club with a gate - cabs are not likely to go in and out freely.

We had Carlos and he told us to let him know about 10 minutes before we were ready to leave and he would get us a cab. As soon as we went up there, he told us one was waiting...there was no 10 minutes (I wasn't even ready). LOL

Great news, thanks to all who responded. Happy Cruising!

• 2 weeks later...

Get the Dirty Monkey and the blue drink. I don't know the name of it but all you have to say is the blue drink and they know what you want. The Dirty Monkey was my favorite though. Don't get the ribs, they were very tough...everything else we ordered was delicious!!! There were only about 10 or 12 people there when we went in April. We had the whole place to ourselves and it was wonderful!! Going back in November and can't wait!!

Get the Dirty Monkey and the blue drink. I don't know the name of it but all you have to say is the blue drink and they know what you want. The Dirty Monkey was my favorite though. Don't get the ribs, they were very tough...everything else we ordered was delicious!!! There were only about 10 or 12 people there when we went in April. We had the whole place to ourselves and it was wonderful!! Going back in November and can't wait!!

Was just there over the weekend and got the blue drink - not sure what's in it but I had told them I wanted something with pineapple and they brought it to me. Things started getting fuzzy after that; it really packed a punch! :D Loved this place, it's definitely on my to-do list for next time.

We love Nachi and will be there again in July. When we were there in January, they had large inflatable loungers that held 4-6 people that you could rent. [$40/day, I think. Not sure]

We got there about 8:45am and they were already open; another couple had gotten there even earlier.

I have inflatable noodles [see below]. They whipped it away and inflated before I took three puffs. You can rent a raft for the day for $7.

388157_10200094724944189_1827649393_n.jpg

Archived