Solarium on NOS?

Here's a photo of the Solarium on Navigator. You can see others if you go to Google and search "Navigator of the Seas Solarium photos". As the picture shows, there are covered parts of it up against the windows.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS39xTnbL6Noh-BBr85GqscUJGQJ1DnLg_u6b9wPvmU7WfC-8Ke

I hope we will have sunny and warm days on the Navigator from New Orleans-Rome. Anyone know if the seas are calm around the Azores? I like the open Solairum so I can tan. Remember that inside there are chairs and an indoor spa on the cool days. In the Spa there is a free Talassotherhapy pool as you enter.

The the therurapy pool has strong jets and is warm. Its only free to Cruise Critic Members who sign in at the spa with their username:D

I hope we will have sunny and warm days on the Navigator from New Orleans-Rome. Anyone know if the seas are calm around the Azores? I like the open Solairum so I can tan. Remember that inside there are chairs and an indoor spa on the cool days. In the Spa there is a free Talassotherhapy pool as you enter.

The the therurapy pool has strong jets and is warm. Its only free to Cruise Critic Members who sign in at the spa with their username:D

Make sure you give us that info when you get back. I'm booking next year's TA on Navigator (if it ever opens for booking ;):D).

I am DETERMINED to get a tan! haha, even if im the Crazy Canadian that has a bathing suit on and a towel covering my legs :) I have been fake-n-baking but I can only do so much in 1 week!!

Even on the pool deck, it's not windy in the center of the deck....it's windiest along the railings! If it's sunny, you'll most likely welcome some breeze!

Will it be a hard time running along the railing part? I'm thinking of having a morning jog

Archived