Wwyd

arone

In no particular order:

1. Stop by the post office and fill out the form to have mail held until we get back.

2. Finalize arrangements with our daughter to be our house-sitter/ pet-sitter while we're gone.

3. Get the suitcases out to pack.

4. Make sure passports and all travel/cruise documents are in order and together.

5. Try (with extreme difficulty) to keep my mind focused on work while at work.:rolleyes::D

6. Try (with extreme difficulty) to sleep at night and not think about the upcoming cruise.:rolleyes::D

• Go to the bank for small bills
  • Hold on Mail & newspaper (USPS will accept a hold through their website)
  • Advise Alarm company of alternate contacts
  • Finish packing
  • Check, double check and triple check that I have the passports, flight confirmations, hotel confirmations
  • Ensure online check-in is complete
  • Not 4 days out - but before we leave the house: turn up or down all thermostats, turn off the water to the house or to the washer
  • Clean the house!

What everyone else said plus:

~Make copies of all passports, driver's licenses and credit cards (front and back) and put them in the suitcase just in case disaster should happen.

~Clean my house and do all the laundry because I hate coming home to a mess.

~Put a meal in the freezer so that I don't have to worry about going to the store the day I fly home.

~Type up my itinerary with contact information for the ship and give copies to my parents and daughter.

• Go to the bank for small bills
  • Hold on Mail & newspaper (USPS will accept a hold through their website)
  • Advise Alarm company of alternate contacts
  • Finish packing
  • Check, double check and triple check that I have the passports, flight confirmations, hotel confirmations
  • Ensure online check-in is complete
  • Not 4 days out - but before we leave the house: turn up or down all thermostats, turn off the water to the house or to the washer
  • Clean the house!

how many singles do y'all recommend?

I would be doing nothing because if I had six days before leaving on a cruise I would have already packed, stopped my mail, made a trip to my credit union, confirmed my hotel reservation and have all my cruise documents printed.

5. Try (with extreme difficulty) to keep my mind focused on work while at work.:rolleyes::D

6. Try (with extreme difficulty) to sleep at night and not think about the upcoming cruise.:rolleyes::D

#5 & 6 are proving to be extremely difficult to me right now, and we're only 42 days away from our first cruise. :p

Everything would already be packed. I would be getting my hair done, making appointment for manicure and pedicure. I would be cleaning house an doing laundry. I don't like to come home with more laundry to do than what we bring home.

Archived