Bon Voyage Experience Question

sugarsnap1981

Hi All,

My husband and I will be sailing on the Coral in October. I was wondering if I could purchase the BVE (if offered on our sailing) without inviting friends or family on board. I'd like to take advantage of the priority embarkation, guided ship tour, lunch with wine, and the souvenir photo for the two of us.

Does anyone know?

Thanks and happy cruising!

Hi All,

My husband and I will be sailing on the Coral in October. I was wondering if I could purchase the BVE (if offered on our sailing) without inviting friends or family on board. I'd like to take advantage of the priority embarkation, guided ship tour, lunch with wine, and the souvenir photo for the two of us.

Does anyone know?

Thanks and happy cruising!

I'm on the May 10th Alaska Cruise and my TA called and was told no. Also one person on our cruise called and was also told no.

Tom:)

I'm thinking of advertising on the rollcall of whichever Royal cruise I decide to do a BVE on. Surely some Gold or Medallion cruiser would pay for my $39 if it got them onboard sooner. Maybe someone desperate to book the Sanctuary? I love entrepreneurship.

I can't help but wonder if those who were told 'no' made the mistake of telling the rep on the phone that they were also passengers on that sailing....???

Ya gotta wonder what answer Princess would give you if you didn't volunteer that information! ?? :confused::D:eek:;)

I can't help but wonder if those who were told 'no' made the mistake of telling the rep on the phone that they were also passengers on that sailing....???

Ya gotta wonder what answer Princess would give you if you didn't volunteer that information! ?? :confused::D:eek:;)

Even if they didn't mention that they were on that day's sailing, it would've shown up as a double-booking for that ship/sail date I think. When you go on a BVE, you do the whole Cruise Personalizer thing - fill out immigration info., next of kin, etc. so I think the conflict would show up sooner or later and definitely before the sail date/BVE date.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived