Any interest in a possible sailing September 2015?

We would love to go in September. My husband said "book it" as soon as he saw the Quantum

Promo.

I immediately thought that Sept would be a great month as NJ will still have warm weather and the kids will be back in school.

I'm hoping it is longer than 7 days.

Cat

Edited by celebrity

Count us in - Ken & Diana!! Sounds like a reunion cruise but we know Ken and Pat from a previous cruise. 7-8 days would work for us.

YaY!!! I am so excited! This is going to be so much fun!:D

Hi everyone,

Crazy long day at work, just getting home, and loved to see all of the posts.

First, I don't know what the schedule is yet for September 2015, but I hope when they load all of the sailings, it goes through at least September 2015.I think it will stay for the Bermuda runs over the summer, and then start doing the 7-12 night runs in the fall again. I would hope they would keep a new ship in the Northeast as they will also have Anthem starting her voyages in the spring of 2015. I believe there will be a big market for the ship in the northeast, but I'll just have to wait and see. It is always fun speculating what might happen, but again the ship is the destination for me as I want to try every restaurant , bar and activity offered. The good news about planning so far out, is that you have plenty of time to save up for it and plan the fun stuff.

For toocrusin'-Paul, mrsfecura-Staci, Treacher1, Alamogirl, Ken & Diana, lag9122, Celebrity-Cat, MrsSully- Dottie & Rick , it's great to see other people interested in putting together a great group.

For those I know, Rene, Merrilyn & David, Rudy & Jan, so glad to see you post up. I hope all of you are doing great and everything is going wonderful for your families.

Merrilyn & David, I so enjoyed my cruises on the Mille. Are you doing the Vancouver to San Diego voyage? If so, I've got some wonderful cruise friends from the UK , Ade & Anita who are doing that sailing, and they are so much fun, and always seem to be at the Martini Bar after dinner. If your plane changes in Dallas either way on your trip going or coming, I'd be happy to rescue ya'll from the airport for a few hours.

Heck, that offer applies to any of my cruise friends who are stuck in Dallas for a layover:D

I hope everyone has an easy day at their jobs tomorrow, and we start getting more news from Royal on the itineraries and pricing soon.

Kelcie

I don't know what the schedule is yet for September 2015, but I hope when they load all of the sailings, it goes through at least September 2015.
Looks like the itineraries are on a site called Cruising Power which can only be accessed by a TA. There's a thread where people have posted some of the itinerary dates and it appears RCI is releasing the schedule though August 2015.

Here's a link to the thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1837870

Edited by The Grumpus

Does anyone know if this the itineraries we will be looking at for Sep,2015

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/quantumoftheseas/meet-the-ship/itineraries/

Could be, Jim, I would do any one of those cruises. But it looks like Summer 2015 itineraries will not be released this month. So this group cruise may have to wait until the Summer 2015 itineraries are released in March/April 2014.

Could be, Jim, I would do any one of those cruises. But it looks like Summer 2015 itineraries will not be released this month. So this group cruise may have to wait until the Summer 2015 itineraries are released in March/April 2014.

I like the 8 nights Eastern Caribbean if they could just make it a 9 night and add Labadee, Haiti that would be a great cruise. That's if these itineraries we see are the real deal. A lot could change between now and then.

I like the 8 nights Eastern Caribbean if they could just make it a 9 night and add Labadee, Haiti that would be a great cruise. That's if these itineraries we see are the real deal. A lot could change between now and then.

Brain freeze, I was looking at different itineraries and got lost:confused: I here this happens more & more with age.:D

Merrilyn & David, I so enjoyed my cruises on the Mille. Are you doing the Vancouver to San Diego voyage? If so, I've got some wonderful cruise friends from the UK , Ade & Anita who are doing that sailing, and they are so much fun, and always seem to be at the Martini Bar after dinner. If your plane changes in Dallas either way on your trip going or coming, I'd be happy to rescue ya'll from the airport for a few hours.

Kelcie

Hi Kelcie,

Yep, we are on that cruise, so looking forward to catching up with Mari Lynne who will also be on that sailing, you never know we may meet up with your friends around the ship. We are then staying on for the Panama Canal cruise.

Sad to say wont be able to catch up this time as our flights are via LAX, our favourite airport for layovers (NOT).

Regards,

Did someone say RTR Reunion???

We're in!!!!

Howdy Cruisers, how is everyone???

Hi Sheila! We're doing well; you? Looking forward to finally cruising out of the NYC area and having another great time cruising with you all. We'll have to see if RCI releases the Sept 2015 date later this month. Otherwise we may have to wait until next year to book this.

Stay tunded...

Did someone say RTR Reunion???

We're in!!!!

Howdy Cruisers, how is everyone???

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Calling all rebels! RTR reunion is under way! I am soooooo excited to get to cruise with you all again and induct some new members as well! :D

Whoohooo. Cruisey cruisers unite!

And like Fred said, I can't wait to actually sail out of my own home state! This will be the first time I won't have to fly to get to the ship!

Have an awesome day everyone!

TTYL

Paul

Hi Sheila! We're doing well; you? Looking forward to finally cruising out of the NYC area and having another great time cruising with you all. We'll have to see if RCI releases the Sept 2015 date later this month. Otherwise we may have to wait until next year to book this.

Stay tunded...

Hey Fred!

Things are well, thank you! Glad you all are well, too!

Cruising out of NYC/NJ area is da bomb!!! Pack what you like,

no luggage fees...LOL

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Calling all rebels! RTR reunion is under way! I am soooooo excited to get to cruise with you all again and induct some new members as well! :D

Whoohooo. Cruisey cruisers unite!

And like Fred said, I can't wait to actually sail out of my own home state! This will be the first time I won't have to fly to get to the ship!

Have an awesome day everyone!

TTYL

Paul

OMG!!! Jimmy and I are elated!!! We love you Cruisey-Cruisers!!!

Bayonne, here we come!!!:D

Hi everyone,

Hi Sheila and Jimmy, so great to see ya'll post. I hope everything is going great for you and your families.

Paul, I absolutely agree with you that it is great that the East Coast gets a new ship. I'm going to start a new society caleed the "landlocked middle America cruiser". I definitely won't be driving into Bayonne.

Rene, I agree it is looking good for all of the posters. I just hope Royal hurries up and lets us know when they open for booking later this month what the September 2015 itineraries might be.

I do think it is a good sign that Quantum is going to Portland in 2015, so I am thinking there will be a few New England cruises in the fall of 2015 out of Bayonne, with the preceding cruises in September 2015 being the Caribbean.

Pat, I agree with you that Fred's hat was great. I do think once we pick an idea, there might be a contest for best creation!. I'm sure I'll have another banner made. I did one for the Reflection transatlantic, for the sailaway and pub crawl, and even the staff took a few pictures.

Irene and Miles, I hope to be on the Quantum twice in its first year. I am thinking that the inaugural pricing will be fairly high especially if it over Thanksgiving. I read that there will be a float in the Macy's Parade next year for Royal.

Jim, who are the cicadas? You don't really mean the insects do you?

Merrilyn, I empathize with you about the long international flights out of LA for you and David. I'll be sure to tell Ade and Anita to look for the two of you and MariLynne on the Millenium. They are usually at the Martini Bar after dinner, and are a lot of fun . They seem to know most of the Captain's staff as well. I would imiagine that will be a great place to be around in the evenings.

I hope that lots of new cruisers join in on the thread as I would like it to be a big Cruise Critic group. It is so nice to see people from before posting and hope to get others to join in as well. If you hae any preferences for length of cruise or itinerary, just post up.

I can't wait to hear more details, and thank goodness for lots of time to save up and plan.

Have a great evening,

Kelcie