Any interest in a possible sailing September 2015?

I am glad everyone is ok and the crew did a great job . I just want to go on a cruise . Please don't cancelled my cruise .

Lisa

I think Jimbo is right. Unless the damage is very superficial, 2-Weeks to repair everything is a long shot at best.

In other news... the schedule and pricing for the Quantum was released this morning and it is official - no September 2015 sailings released this year.:(

I agree that waiting for prices to be released for Summer-fall 2015 is a little disappointing, but the good news is is that we will know more of the details of the ship, and the prices will in all likelihood be lower than the first release sailings. Anthem is to debut in the spring of 2015, so maybe Quantum prices will be more reasonable by then. I did get through this morning before the website went live, and got several prices for different sailings, and they were about what I expected for a new ship. A couple of my friends booked this morning, and they do not have a higher tier status, and no problems for them booking. Royal Caribbean was also allowing two people instead of three to book the family junior suites. I think when all of the dust settles, several people may have buyer's price remorse, and look for a less expensive cabin or sailing. Some of the larger suites were over $11,000 for two people for a week.:eek:

I personally don't want to sail in the winter out of the New York area, as I have done that before, and the first couple of days we couldn't use the pools, just the hot tubs, as it just wasn't warm enough outside.

I am looking forward to more details being released, and the excitement building for the ship.

Ruday,

I am always game for another cruise(s). I definitely want to do the Quantum in the low season(Sept. 2015), but I am more than happy to entertain anyone's ideas about another RTR cruise.

Kelcie

Got caught up in the booking frenzy..booked 4-12-15.

Doesn't mean I won't also sail in Sept.

I got caught up in it too. I am booked for March 21, an 8 day in a studio balcony. I am so glad they are offering single rooms. It may be small 119 sq ft, but it has a full size 55 sq ft balcony. I am not in the room all that much so it is ok for me. I sure I will make good use of the balcony on sea days.

Stacy

Sent from my iPhone

Hi everyone,

While we are waiting patiently I might add for a few months to see the rest of Quantum's 2015 itineraries, is there any interest in getting together for an unofficial RTR cruise plus all additional new recruits for sometime in 2014? Ship preferences, sail date preferences, I am assuming that the Caribbean would be the least expensive? I know that some of the regulars want the big flowriders on the ship. :D

I'd love to see everyone again, and figure that most have already booked or made plans for 2013, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Also prices may be lower for next year since it would give everyone time to save up.

I hope everyone is having a great week and has an even better weekend.

Kelcie

Kelcie,

May or Sept 2014 would be fine with us also. A Southern Caribbean looks good except airfare could be a challenge.

We would be totally up for a RTR reunion anytime in September of 2014. Any ship any itinerary. May is usually not good for us. We are currently booked for 9/8/13 on freedom and 1/12/14 on adventure if anyone wants to join us! :)

We are already booked on Explorer 9/11/14 Cananda/New England, 9 Nights. Did this itinerary 2 years ago and they ports of call were fantastic. The whale watching in bar harbor was worth the price of the cruise.

• 2 months later...
Howdy Miss Sheila! Miss you. Hope our cruise paths cross again next year... we are definitely in for QOS!:)

Oh hey Fred!

We miss you guys, too! Looking forward to meeting the Lil' Miss!

QOS is definitely in our future, it will be great!

JH and I saw balsamic ketchup and mayonnaise recently,

and thought of you and Sarah...LOL:D:eek:

Oh hey Fred!

We miss you guys, too! Looking forward to meeting the Lil' Miss!

QOS is definitely in our future, it will be great!

JH and I saw balsamic ketchup and mayonnaise recently,

and thought of you and Sarah...LOL:D:eek:

Haha! I don't know *** that means, way over my head at his particular moment.:D Hey, isn't is ironic we both have drinks as our avatars? NOT!:D

I can't wait for you both to meet the little cupcake.

Edited by The Grumpus

Haha! I don't know *** that means, way over my head at his particular moment.:D Hey, isn't is ironic we both have drinks as our avatars? NOT!:D

Hahaha, I noticed the drink on your avatar just as

I was scrolling to read your last post!!!

Remember dinner at the Chef's table on OOTS???

The guy asked the chef if he thought that Bahhhsamic Vinegar

was an overused condiment in cooking? LOLOLOL :D:o

We are cruising on Oct 6 to Bermuda out of Bayonne, NJ.

It's such an easy cruise, one POC for three days then the rest

are all sea days...plus, the one hour and ten minute drive to

the port is irresistible. We love it! You guys should cruise from

there sometime, you can pack all you want and it's no airline fee...LOL

We would be totally up for a RTR reunion anytime in September of 2014. Any ship any itinerary. May is usually not good for us. We are currently booked for 9/8/13 on freedom and 1/12/14 on adventure if anyone wants to join us! :)

Kelcie,

May or Sept 2014 would be fine with us also. A Southern Caribbean looks good except airfare could be a challenge.

Hey you guys! Glad to see you here!

You got censored! LOL WTH?

Edited by SheilaSailAway

Hahaha, I noticed the drink on your avatar just as

I was scrolling to read your last post!!!

Remember dinner at the Chef's table on OOTS???

The guy asked the chef if he thought that Bahhhsamic Vinegar

was an overused condiment in cooking? LOLOLOL :D:o

Oh yeah, how could I forget that night.:rolleyes: I really thought the chef was going to throw him out... if we didn't! The whole spectacle he made, made the night so interesting though, kinda. I think at one point I was so drunk from the wine I didn't care anymore and just thought is was so funny listening to this guy ramble on, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.:D Then I started to sober up during the fillet and I wanted him the shut up and go away!

We are cruising on Oct 6 to Bermuda out of Bayonne, NJ.

It's such an easy cruise, one POC for three days then the rest

are all sea days...plus, the one hour and ten minute drive to

the port is irresistible. We love it! You guys should cruise from

there sometime, you can pack all you want and it's no airline fee...LOL

We will be... maybe next year on QOTS, a last minute thing. Let us know if you all pick anything. I've had my reasons for Florida cruises over the past few years but that'll change next year.

Oh yeah, how could I forget that night.:rolleyes: I really thought the chef was going to throw him out... if we didn't! The whole spectacle he made, made the night so interesting though, kinda. I think at one point I was so drunk from the wine I didn't care anymore and just thought is was so funny listening to this guy ramble on, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.:D Then I started to sober up during the fillet and I wanted him the shut up and go away![/color]

Well, he certainly left an impression, lol It was a lot of fun.

We will be... maybe next year on QOTS, a last minute thing. Let us know if you all pick anything. I've had my reasons for Florida cruises over the past few years but that'll change next year.

Ohhhhh, I see. ;)

I can't wait for Quantum!!:D