Any interest in a possible sailing September 2015?

Hi everyone,

Glad to see some posts this Monday afternoon.

The speculation is that Anthem may be based out of Southhampton for 2015. If she is based stateside, I'm certainly up for whichever ship has the best itinerary.

If Anthem is overseas, I think it would be too costly to use that ship as an official group, althought I'm always up for an unofficial group as well!

Thanks Sheila for the Concordia link. It truly is an amazing engineering feat for them to be finally able to right the ship.

I am hoping that Royal releases the fall 2015 Quantum itineraries soon as well as the Anthem 2015 itineraries. It would make it exciting to get it booked.

Fred I'm glad to know that your RTR design is still holding up so well on tee shirts. I still get comments on it when I have worn it on other cruise ships.

Al, glad to see you've got some upcoming cruises to occupy yourself with!

I've got a big friends and family cruise coming up in December, but I am really looking forward to renting out the North Star for cocktail hour if possible.

I hope everyone's Monday is fairly uneventful,

Take care,

Kelcie

Hi Kelcie!

JH was just saying if Anthem is overseas, we are out, LOL

Not that we wouldn't like to go, it's not what we plan for 9/2015.

We are also booking with a NC and do not want to lose that.

No problem, I have been checking in on the Concordia all day...LOL

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone enjoyed a nice Labor day weekend. I am still hoping that they release the summer/ fall 2015 itineraries sooner than April 2014. I think there may be some New England cruises alternating with the Caribbean Cruises in September 2015. I'm not very good at the waiting game, but I'll definitely be on quantum in 2015.

I also think any improvements to the Bayonne port will be great. We've sailed out of there a couple of times, and it was due for a refresh and expansion.

I've got a couple of filler cruises booked before 2015, but I am really looking forward to having a blast on Quantum.

Fred & Sarah, by the time I see your daughter in person, she will probably be just about the same height as me! It's funny to think that she is already a seasoned cruiser.

Sheila and Jimmy, glad to hear you've got a Bermuda cruise coming up shortly. I really like visiting Bermuda,and it is a fun place to swim and sail.

Paul, Rudy, Jim, Sue, Jeff, Jim, Pat I do hope all of you are up for a reunion cruise, even if it is still a distance aways.

Some of the best hotel side staff have gone from Celebrity over to Quantum in the last couple of months, so I am sure that Quantum will live up to its announcements of stepping it up.

I would love for the gang to rent out some of the venues. Can you imagine another cocktail party in the sky?

Well back to work for me. I hope everyone both past RTR's and future Quantum gang are having a great week and year.

Take care, Kelcie

Hi Kelcie, Elaine & I are here and still on standby, just can't wait to get the RTR'S back on board again for another great cruise.

Hi Kelcie, Elaine & I are here and still on standby, just can't wait to get the RTR'S back on board again for another great cruise.

I'm going to have to get more of y'all to try the Flowrider this time :D I believe it was your voice I heard in the background of the video of me on the Flowrider on the Oasis saying "Hey Edna, there's a cat over here" ;)

Edited by Charger2008

Awesome! Excited for another new ship. However, I won't be on this particular sailing.

We have a cruise booked for April 24, 2015 on the Quantum but are up for a second cruise that year :D

I can't wait to hear from people who sail before us as to what they think of the ship. You will have to post a review :)

Edited by Charger2008

hi kelcie , long time no talk:)

and also hello to all of the rest of you;)

vicki and i would love to join in on the group , we will for sure be ready for a cruise by then:D

starting a new job ,so some time has to pass before i have vaca time again:rolleyes:

yay ,now i got something to look forward to:cool:

dave

We have a cruise booked for April 24, 2015 on the Quantum but are up for a second cruise that year :D

I can't wait to hear from people who sail before us as to what they think of the ship. You will have to post a review :)

I'll certainly try to share as much info as I can! Hopefully lots of pics too. :)

I'm going to have to get more of y'all to try the Flowrider this time :D I believe it was your voice I heard in the background of the video of me on the Flowrider on the Oasis saying "Hey Edna, there's a cat over here" ;)

Hello Edna, I don't remember if I said that, but after a few cocktails you just don't know what a guy might say. LOL I see your getting a lot of practice on the Flowrider and maybe becoming Semi-Pro, so I think I will just set back with a cold beer and watch the pro in action.:D And watch out for that high post count It's contagious:)

Hello Edna, I don't remember if I said that, but after a few cocktails you just don't know what a guy might say. LOL I see your getting a lot of practice on the Flowrider and maybe becoming Semi-Pro, so I think I will just set back with a cold beer and watch the pro in action.:D And watch out for that high post count It's contagious:)

Frank and I tried to get to the waterpark as much as we could this summer. Still learning tricks and hard carving, but it is coming along :)

It will be a LONG time before I get a post count as high as y'alls' are :)

I don't know what you two are talking about.:rolleyes:

Hey Fred, be careful Sheila has that high post count and I here it's somewhat contagious and it looks like you might have a touch of also. Now the only thing you can do for this is continue what you all are doing and maybe a few cocktails in between high post count and you will feel much better,:D after all we all have a touch of it and if you don't you will if you stick around long enough.:)

Frank and I tried to get to the waterpark as much as we could this summer. Still learning tricks and hard carving, but it is coming along :)

It will be a LONG time before I get a post count as high as y'alls' are :)

I bet you and Frank are having a ball with Flowrider lessons. Don't worry about the high post count the treatment is amazing:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

No news yet on fall 2015 official sailings, but I am still hoping they will release the sailings bookings before next April, so people can plan. I am still guessing that there will be some Caribbean as well as some New England sailings that fall.

I did have a a great experience in San Francisco last month. I was out on the West Coast, and when the America's Cup final went to a tiebreaker race, went to San Francisco and saw the finals race on that Wednesday the 25th.

It was free, as no one had anticipated a tie breaker. It was great seeing the race and seeing the U.S. win the race. We were positioned right by the new pier which will be used for future cruise voyages in San Francisco. It was a good reason( at least in my opinion) to get back a day late to the office.

Edna and Frank, I saw where Royal is going to allow flowriders to do tricks again, so we are all expecting fantastic new video shots of your advanced riding!

I hope everyone is enjoying early October weather and football season.

I just wish Royal would release some new updates on Quantum. If anyone knows anything new, please post it up.

Have a great rest of week,

Kelcie

Hi Springaussie,

I think that Quantum will in most likelihood be doing Canada/New England, alternating with Caribbean sailings in September 2015. I am up for any Quantum cruise, but I think most people are more interested in going to the Caribbean. I love Alaska and Vancouver, and haven't heard any information about Quantum going there for their first fall season.

I am hoping that they will release the fall 2015 itineraries sooner than next spring.

Kelcie

Hi Springaussie,

I think that Quantum will in most likelihood be doing Canada/New England, alternating with Caribbean sailings in September 2015. I am up for any Quantum cruise, but I think most people are more interested in going to the Caribbean. I love Alaska and Vancouver, and haven't heard any information about Quantum going there for their first fall season.

I am hoping that they will release the fall 2015 itineraries sooner than next spring.

Kelcie

Thanks Kelcie

I am hoping they release the details soon also.

Hi everyone,

No news yet on fall 2015 official sailings, but I am still hoping they will release the sailings bookings before next April, so people can plan. I am still guessing that there will be some Caribbean as well as some New England sailings that fall.

I did have a a great experience in San Francisco last month. I was out on the West Coast, and when the America's Cup final went to a tiebreaker race, went to San Francisco and saw the finals race on that Wednesday the 25th.

It was free, as no one had anticipated a tie breaker. It was great seeing the race and seeing the U.S. win the race. We were positioned right by the new pier which will be used for future cruise voyages in San Francisco. It was a good reason( at least in my opinion) to get back a day late to the office.

Edna and Frank, I saw where Royal is going to allow flowriders to do tricks again, so we are all expecting fantastic new video shots of your advanced riding!

I hope everyone is enjoying early October weather and football season.

I just wish Royal would release some new updates on Quantum. If anyone knows anything new, please post it up.

Have a great rest of week,

Kelcie

Our local park is closed for the season. Hopefully we won't get too rusty before our March cruise :)

Hi everyone,

there is sooo much to read and it's long time ago that I opened this thread...

Have you a result for the group sailing in 2015?

Otherwise, what about Alaska on Celebrity Millennium or Radiance of the Seas in Aug/Sep 2015, or Canada/New England?

Could you imagine doing this? if yes, I'd be on board!! :)

Just keep me informed! :)

• 2 weeks later...