Any interest in a possible sailing September 2015?

I love seeing everyone posting!!!!

Kelcie...how's Kendall???

Jim...howdy pal, how's the family?

Fred...Yay!!! Will the wee one be joining us??? I hope so!!

Pat & Ken...We had such great times in the DL, lol

Rene...I think of you every time I see a Corvette!!!

Brendan & Devon!!!!!! How are you guys???

Merrilyn and David...OMG! It will be great seeing you both!!!

Paul and Gina...How is it you live so close to Bayonne, and never sailed out from there??? LOL

I hope I didn't miss any RTRs!!! Sorry if I did!!!

Where's Edna and Dottie???

Hi everyone...this is the best group you will ever sail with...LOL

NOT KIDDING!!!!!:p:D

Kelcie, yes I mean the insects. The east coast is going to get hit with those critters. Fred, Sheila, Rudy, Paul &&& may want to keep there eye's open or maybe not, I here it could be irritating.

Sheila, Hi

Family is fine, all is good here. How about you and your family? It seem we have a lot some happy sailors on here:D It's sure is nice to here from everyone.

Kelcie, yes I mean the insects. The east coast is going to get hit with those critters. Fred, Sheila, Rudy, Paul &&& may want to keep there eye's open or maybe not, I here it could be irritating.

Sheila, Hi

Family is fine, all is good here. How about you and your family? It seem we have a lot some happy sailors on here:D It's sure is nice to here from everyone.

Those critters have come before, no biggie, lol:eek:

Family is well, thank you!

I would think so. If her Granddaddy/grandma are retired by then then there's the possibility she could spend a week with them. Otherwise they would be too busy with work to watch her and there isn't really anyone else we could/would leave her with.

Those critters have come before, no biggie, lol:eek:
Exactly, we may need to clean the pool skimmer a few extra times this summer but otherwise, they just make for a crunchy walk to work in the morning.;)

I would think so. If her Granddaddy/grandma are retired by then then there's the possibility she could spend a week with them. Otherwise they would be too busy with work to watch her and there isn't really anyone else we could/would leave her with.

Exactly, we may need to clean the pool skimmer a few extra times this summer but otherwise, they just make for a crunchy walk to work in the morning.;)

Well, it would be an honor to sail with Little Miss!!!

Those crunchy things...good Lord...LOL

I'm into it, but probably more towards October as I will sail on a Bingo cruise end of October. I do have to keep in mind that every three weeks I have an 3 day infusion, but the infusion company is nationwide, so I can get those anywhere. I guess it depends on time, itinerary, debarkation port and HC cabin availability for me.

Hi everyone,

Kimberley, At this point we don't know the exact itinerary, or if they will release for booking later this month. It could be the Caribbean or it could be New England cruises in September 2015. I just know that I want to get another big group together because we had such a blast on the last two.

Alamogirl yep, we were part of the Rising Tide Rebels, and I have lots of video sent me from different sources to prove we were up for all kinds of entertainment. I actually think I got it from my Mother. She just returned from a TA and she made youtube a couple of times for her singing and dancing, an none of her children or grandchildren were on that trip with her!

Jimmy, so glad to hear from you. I hope you are doing great as well.

Sheila, thanks about asking after Kendall. He is doing great, still teaches tennis full time, and is always up for another cruise.

Fred, don't you think the RTR gang and all of the new cruisers, would make great babysitters for your DD? I do believe she might have to be the official group leader if she comes on the voyage.

As for anyone else who would like to cruise in September 2015 or whatever appeals to the majority, please post up. The people on Cruise Critic have been absolutely wonderful to get to know, and it sure enhances every cruise I have ever been on. Everyone have a great evening,

Kelcie

Hi everyone,

Kimberley, At this point we don't know the exact itinerary, or if they will release for booking later this month. It could be the Caribbean or it could be New England cruises in September 2015. I just know that I want to get another big group together because we had such a blast on the last two.

Alamogirl yep, we were part of the Rising Tide Rebels, and I have lots of video sent me from different sources to prove we were up for all kinds of entertainment. I actually think I got it from my Mother. She just returned from a TA and she made youtube a couple of times for her singing and dancing, an none of her children or grandchildren were on that trip with her!

Jimmy, so glad to hear from you. I hope you are doing great as well.

Sheila, thanks about asking after Kendall. He is doing great, still teaches tennis full time, and is always up for another cruise.

Fred, don't you think the RTR gang and all of the new cruisers, would make great babysitters for your DD? I do believe she might have to be the official group leader if she comes on the voyage.

As for anyone else who would like to cruise in September 2015 or whatever appeals to the majority, please post up. The people on Cruise Critic have been absolutely wonderful to get to know, and it sure enhances every cruise I have ever been on. Everyone have a great evening,

Kelcie

That's great, tell him we were asking for him

and hope he can sail with us again. :)

We agree, the CC community has been wonderful!

We did our first 2 cruises in Sept. rough water as we were in front of hurricanes each time. But we are up to what the majority decides so long as it's somewhere warm and tropical ;)

Hi there!

I agree, take me to the warm, tropical ocean! LOL:):D

I love seeing everyone posting!!!!

Kelcie...how's Kendall???

Jim...howdy pal, how's the family?

Pat & Ken...We had such great times in the DL, lol

Rene...I think of you every time I see a Corvette!!!

Brendan & Devon!!!!!! How are you guys???

Merrilyn and David...OMG! It will be great seeing you both!!!

Paul and Gina...How is it you live so close to Bayonne, and never sailed out from there??? LOL

I hope I didn't miss any RTRs!!! Sorry if I did!!!

Where's Edna and Dottie???

Hi everyone...this is the best group you will ever sail with...LOL

NOT KIDDING!!!!!:p:D

I'm here :) but now I'm a "we". My fiance's name is Rick

Fred did have the best hat, tough to top that one!

Hi Dottie,

Congratulations on your engagement! I'm sure Rick would be up for whatever the group can cook up!

Alamogirl, The worst weather cruise we ever had was in early March past St. Thomas. I thought the cruise was acting life a small fishing boat in swells. I've cruised in every month of the year and all I hope for is a good Captain who can

do his best to avoid bad weather if it happens.

Sheila, I passed on your message to Kendall. He hopes to come on Quantum with everyone.

I'm watching seaplanes take off in Vancouver today. Visiting friends for the weekend. Really great weather. If I lived here,

I would definitely be sailing most of the summertime.

Kelcie

Hi Dottie,

Congratulations on your engagement! I'm sure Rick would be up for whatever the group can cook up!

Alamogirl, The worst weather cruise we ever had was in early March past St. Thomas. I thought the cruise was acting life a small fishing boat in swells. I've cruised in every month of the year and all I hope for is a good Captain who can

do his best to avoid bad weather if it happens.

Sheila, I passed on your message to Kendall. He hopes to come on Quantum with everyone.

I'm watching seaplanes take off in Vancouver today. Visiting friends for the weekend. Really great weather. If I lived here,

I would definitely be sailing most of the summertime.

Kelcie

Kelcie,

Have a great time in Vancouver!!!!:)

Dottie!!!! Congrats on your impending marriage!

Are you joining this sailing, whenever it may be, lol.

Thank you! Hopefully, we 'll be joining this sailing. I need a cruise fix but too much going on with neices getting married etc.

We plan on being on the Anthem of the Seas in the spring of 2015 even if she sails in Europe. I believe that the Anthem will be a European cruise ship so for the Inaugural we will have to fly to were every she will be sailing from.

Take care...

Irene & Miles

LOYAL to ROYAL

Hi Kelcie.....

We would love to be included in the RTR reunion cruise. Sept 2015 is really a good time for us.

Looking forward to crusing with this fun group again.

I think we are getting to old to be Quest team leaders. Will prob pass that torch to the youngens. ;)

We would def need Sheila and Jimmy to join in. Hopefully they are available.

Pat & Roy

If your Old what does that make me one leg in the grave, Hello Pat, come join us in October, on the Explorer with Sheila