Any interest in a possible sailing September 2015?

Hi everyone,

I'm just as impatient as everyone else for RCCL to release the summer/fall 2015 itineraries so we can see what Quantum/Anthem is doing then and book.

The sailings are only open for booking through the April 24, 2015 sailing. Anthem's first sailings are to be in the spring of 2015. Given when they originally put Quantum sailings on sale, I am hoping for an earlier release date on the summer/fall sailings than spring of 2014, so we could plan a cruise together.

Fred, I know you will probably book Quantum before September 2015, but then, you could just go a second time !

I am open to whichever of the new class of ship has an itinerary and pricing point that the most people would like to go on for the 2015 sailings. There are no published sailings on any RCCL ship past May of 2015 right now.

I just have to learn patience, and hope they release schedules sooner rather than later.

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday, and we all learn more details about Quantum soon.

Hi Max,

Yes, if everything works out, I'd love to do a Cruise Critic group cruise on Quantum in September 2015 or Anthem depending on ship sailing schedule and price. Anthem may be in Europe at that time, and the cruise I would anticipate would be Quantum out of Bayonne for whether it is Bermuda, Caribbean or a New England sailing.

It has been a while since I was on a Cruise Critic Celebrity group sailing, although I cruise with celebrity frequently as well. I just had a blast sailing with all of the people who did prior groups on Oasis and Allure, and would love to see a new ship at a decent price point for everyone. I am hoping that prices will drop some once Anthem is also available to book in the spring of 2015.

If you have any questions, please post up. I am enjoying what information they have released on Quantum so far, but there is still a lot of new areas of the ship still to be revealed.

Hi kk99,

thank you very much for the reply!!

Is a grouß cruise via cruisecritic planned every year? 2014 as well?

But nevertheless, I think in 2015 I will be flexible enough to plan my holidays, so I really would like to do a group cruise in 2015!! :)

Canada/New England, for example, sounds great!!

But I think further information we will have in March/April 2014? Because I think RCI releases all summer 2015 routes in spring 2014...

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, what do you mean? :)

Sorry I was told that RCCL was listing the cruise schedule for the Quantum and some TA's were booking cruises. I just looked at the site again and very few listed, mostly end of 2014 and early spring 2015.

Hi everyone,

Just some more speculation on my part. Quantum is showing up on Bar Harbor's cruise schedule as being there on Sunday 8-20-2015, Sunday 9-13-2015, Sunday 9-27-2015, and Sunday 10-11-2015.

Portland Maine's press releases say that Quantum will stop there 4 times in 2015. So if you go by Explorer's schedule for 2014 out of Cape Liberty,

you could have 9 night New England cruises starting on Thursday 9-10-2015 with stops in Portland, Bar Harbor, St. John, Halifax and Boston, mixed in with 5 night Bermuda sailings, or make it a shorter New England cruise, and perhaps alternate with a week long Caribbean sailing.- or longer than the five day sailings to Bermuda that is on Explorer's schedule for September 2014.

Quantum is on St. Maarten's schedule for September 2015, but it could be a placeholder for Quantum or Anthem or another ship. In September 2014, Explorer does have on its schedule one cruise that stops in St. Maarten between the New England/Canada cruises.

If they release the fall 2015 schedule for Anthem and Quantum at the same time, we can compare itineraries and prices for September 2015 and see what everyone likes best.

On a side note, with Thanksgiving coming up, there were two wild turkeys in the island median outside of my house this morning. First time I've seen that since I lived in my neighborhood!

Take care,

Kelcie

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Yes, I know. ;)

But, I am really, really wanting to do an Alaskan cruise, LOL

Yeah, QOS to Alaska starting from Cape Liberty. Now that wouldn't be a bad itinerary for next September. Of course we'll have to go around the Horn too.;)

Scuttlebutt on the boards is the QOS summer 2015 itineraries will be out soon. I think before releasing the new schedules, RCI is trying to find a third stop so they don't have to continue those wonky 2 stop/8-night itineraries like they have in the Spring.

Edited by The Grumpus

Yeah, QOS to Alaska starting from Cape Liberty. Now that wouldn't be a bad itinerary for next September. Of course we'll have to go around the Horn too.;)

Scuttlebutt on the boards is the QOS summer 2015 itineraries will be out soon. I think before releasing the new schedules, RCI is trying to find a third stop so they don't have to continue those wonky 2 stop/8-night itineraries like they have in the Spring.

QOS around the horn, let's petition RCI...lol

Yes, we have been hearing the same thing about

summer 2015 itineraries for QOS...can't wait!

The RCI website was down for most of the day

yesterday, maybe they are gearing up to

add those new intins. Here's hoping!!!

I sure hope they improve the QOS route, it is not

very impressive at all...Bahamas...blah. LOL

I sound like a spoiled cruisey-cruiser!!!:D:eek::p

QOS around the horn, let's petition RCI...lol

Yes, we have been hearing the same thing about

summer 2015 itineraries for QOS...can't wait!

The RCI website was down for most of the day

yesterday, maybe they are gearing up to

add those new intins. Here's hoping!!!

I sure hope they improve the QOS route, it is not

very impressive at all...Bahamas...blah. LOL

I sound like a spoiled cruisey-cruiser!!!:D:eek::p

Nah - not spoiled, just an experienced cruiser who's been to the Bahamas all too many times. I would like to see an unusual itinerary for Sept. Maybe 10 or 11 nights with Bermuda, Key West or Bermuda and Eastern Carib.

Nah - not spoiled, just an experienced cruiser who's been to the Bahamas all too many times. I would like to see an unusual itinerary for Sept. Maybe 10 or 11 nights with Bermuda, Key West or Bermuda and Eastern Carib.

Awww, thx! lol

Those itins sound great! Shoot Adam G. a tweet!!!:D

Ughh, I was all geared up for the bookings to open !!!!
Jimmy, I know. We've been thinking the dates would be released anytime, now we find out it's not for another month. Ugh! It would be nice to finally see all those "more to come" areas on the deck plans too. I wanna see all the restaurants and clubs! The bumper cars are okay and all but that isn't where I'll be spending most of my time aboard this ship.

Not for another month??? Oh, they love to torture us! lol:eek:

I really want to see the rest of the ship and am really

hoping against hope that they spruce up the itinerary.

I think for this grand ship the itinerary is craptastic. lol:D:p

Edited by SheilaSailAway