Carnival Site - Unable to print documents

Gma&Gpa

Anyone else have a problem printing documents? We changed our room and added an excursion a couple days ago - but when I try to go in and reprint the documents, it's just "grayed" out and won't let me even check the box to print.

I've tried it on 3 computers - so it's not the computer. It's probably just a temporary thing - but good enough reason to never wait until the last minute to print tags and documents.

Anyone else have a problem printing documents? We changed our room and added an excursion a couple days ago - but when I try to go in and reprint the documents, it's just "grayed" out and won't let me even check the box to print.

I've tried it on 3 computers - so it's not the computer. It's probably just a temporary thing - but good enough reason to never wait until the last minute to print tags and documents.

I tried to check for you, but I can't even LOG ON to their website to check right now...so I would guess the beards in IT are probably doing some maintenance or something. Give it a few hours and you'll probably be good.

I've had the same problem for days now. I can't print my docs...I can't even see them. I usually use Firefox & I also tried it in IE. Additionally, when this was unsuccessful from home, I tried it from the office computer & it didn't work there either. It's telling me I need adobe reader...but I HAVE adobe reader.

This is very frustrating...The CCL website has never been good, but lately it's just awful.

One other thing...it keeps changing my bed configuation to "2 twin beds" over & over again, no matter how many times I edit. Very annoying.

Before my cruise, I kept trying to change from twin beds to king bed, never could get it to change. However, we had a king bed when we boarded the ship, so somehow my wishes we conveyed.

Before my cruise, I kept trying to change from twin beds to king bed, never could get it to change. However, we had a king bed when we boarded the ship, so somehow my wishes we conveyed.

Thats funny, I keep doing the same thing. I'm not going to worry about it now.:)

You can't print them in Firefox if you're using that. Try using Internet Explorer it works fine.

There was also another post on here that stated if you change a setting it will allow you to print them.

I have windows 8 - which turns out to not be very compatible with much of anything.

When the screen turns blue (every browser I've tried)... I hit the ALT key and it is fine from there.

One other time to access the carnival site in generl, I had to change the compatibility view under tools.

Thanks folks. I usually do use Internet Explorer -but I have Mozilla Foxfire installed - so I went in under that - and it worked fine. I didn't even give that a thought earlier.

I can't even get on www.carnival.com Have tried for days. All I get is " "Oops...the site is not currently available, but we're working on it."

Update: I just got on by clicking the little torn paper symbol by the web address. Sorry I am not tech savey, almost 70, So don't know what torn paper thing is.

Don't know if this will work for you but it did me. Hit the "ESC" key when it's grayed out and then you should be able to select the one you want and print.

This worked for me as well.I eventually went back to IE 9 instead of 10 which was installed in an auto update because it was affecting more than Carnival site.I changed setting for approval of updates.All is well now!

I am Having the same Problem, I have tried to print my documents on 3 different computers at home. But, I was able to print them on my work Computer.

I do not know what the problem may be.

There was a thread about not being able to print in Firefox the other day. I followed the OP's directions and now I can print all pdf's in firefox. Here is a link to the thread and directions:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1837599.

Thank you soooo much for this! I did it & it works! I'm sooooo happy! :D

Archived