Allure review aft crown loft suite!!!!

We are booked on the TA leaving in 15 days time. On our roll call, people have already been moved to make provision for the construction of suites on the secret balconies during the cruise. Apparently on the Oasis reconstruction, they didn't have enough time during dry dock, so this is one way of alleviating this issue.

We have sailed in CL1728 in 2014 on the OASIS and loved it so much we stayed in the same suite on the ALLURE in January of this year. We loved the aft facing balcony and the opportunity to people watch. It was one of the first times we ever really used our balcony. We don't plan on cruising again for another year or two (taking a break) but when we do, it will be a CL suite, hopefully an aft facing one.

We have sailed in CL1728 in 2014 on the OASIS and loved it so much we stayed in the same suite on the ALLURE in January of this year. We loved the aft facing balcony and the opportunity to people watch. It was one of the first times we ever really used our balcony. We don't plan on cruising again for another year or two (taking a break) but when we do, it will be a CL suite, hopefully an aft facing one.

Great to hear that you enjoyed the aft loft. We will be in an aft facing one in June, and I was a bit worried that we should perhaps have booked a side facing one instead. I thought the people watching would be fun :)

I worried about it too. But we had the best time both times. It's such a unique view. You can see just about everything on the boardwalk down below..the aqua theatre..the mini golf course..the flow rider..the basketball court..all from the comfort of your own balcony. Another BIG plus for us was how quiet the corridor outside the suite was. Im pretty sure you're going to have a great time.

Not for much longer, should become a cabin during dry dock.

We are booked on the TA leaving in 15 days time. On our roll call, people have already been moved to make provision for the construction of suites on the secret balconies during the cruise. Apparently on the Oasis reconstruction, they didn't have enough time during dry dock, so this is one way of alleviating this issue.

So I wonder how long it will still be the secret balconies on the Oasis....we was looking at Oct 2016 any one know?

thank you!!

We had this on deck 12 couple years ago and loved it~

• 1 month later...

I had the HA loft with the elevator and one of the best cabin stewards ever. The only thing I think might have been a bit of a drawback on the aft facing lofts would have been the very busy basketball court noise. It may not be as heavily used on our itinerary.

Hope everyone had a great Saturday. We've been in LA all weekend visiting our son. It's fascinating to see him at work on Rizzoli and &Isles.

Maureen

anyone ever have an issue with smoke from a ship next to you in port :confused:

ry%3D400

This is the Paradise next to us in Cozumel

ry%3D400

Seems like a problem when next to another ship. You could definately smell diesel up there :(

We had both a basketball view as well as an ocean view when staying in a crown loft suite.

I kinda liked the basketball view for the activity and yes as previous poster stated, you can still see the ocean.

DH on the other hand loved the ocean view.

What was great both times when we boarded our suites were ready...so we just dropped our stuff off that we carried on and then went and ate.

Hope someday to be in again.

This year trying one of the new Grand Suites on the Oasis.

BYEEE

Have they gone back to allowing you to book Giovanni's for lunch on embarkation day? They had gotten rid of it last year, we were unable to reserve one in October. Not a big deal there were only three of us, but for a large group like yours it might present a problem.

Have they gone back to allowing you to book Giovanni's for lunch on embarkation day? They had gotten rid of it last year, we were unable to reserve one in October. Not a big deal there were only three of us, but for a large group like yours it might present a problem.

Last I heard, lunch at specialty restaurants still cannot be booked in advance.