My stock is down over 400.00

sassy~one

I was having a discussion with a co-worker this am who is going on a CCL cruise. He thinks his girlfriend owns shares of CCL. Does anyone know if the shareholder of record has to be the primary cruiser or just anyone in the cabin?

It doesn't have to be the #1 person on the cruise. As long as she is listed in the cabin she can request the shareholder OBC.

Ok, let's go about it this way. What Carnival OBC can be combineable that RCL doesn't allow. Shareholder and TA both allow.

I presented you with facts to answer your question, and you STILL WANT TO ARGUE ??????

It seems you would be much more satisfied by doing your own research, so I will not interfere. ENJOY !!!!!!

Re: Carnival not hitting the Asian Market and then some ...

Correct me if I am wrong as I've been wrong many times!

HAL has Asian itins last I checked. We are actually thinking of doing Singapore -> Hong Kong on a HAL ship, maybe sometime in 2015.

HAL is one of the brands under Carnival PLC and residual profits from HAL vest with CCL PLC.

Now how much net marginal gain would be generated via HAL to the betterment of the bottom line of CCL PLC? I don't have the figures, some of you probably do.

Like one poster on here suggested, to most of us, we are not talking about a HUGE investment in owing 100 shares of CCL, regardless of whether you got in at $10 or $50 per share, in the context of (most) people's portfolio. If securing the OBC is the objective, then get the 100 shares by all means and have some FUN. Up or down, so be it, never mind. Over the years, you win some, you lose some!

Last I've heard, CCL PLC controls roughly 65% of the global passenger cruise industry. There are still a lot of financial maneuvers available within the conglomerate to streamline its global operations and therefor further reduce costs without downgrading the current level of services (which to me is acceptable based on our recent cruise on the Valor. I know some of you would strongly disagree but everything is relative ...).

Cheers!

Costa has been in Aisa for years. I think Princess has far east itins too.

I presented you with facts to answer your question, and you STILL WANT TO ARGUE ??????

It seems you would be much more satisfied by doing your own research, so I will not interfere. ENJOY !!!!!!

I very well know the facts. What is conbineable with Carnaval that isn't with RCL?

Just asking you because you questioned RCL's OBC combineability. What duplicate OBC does Carnival offer that RCL doesn't

I didn't question anything. I posted the quote from RCL and you disputed it.

If you don't want to do your own research to back up your dispute, I understand. However, I will not do the research for you.

Carnival is UP today from Friday's close.

I posted last night that futures were up.. and yep the whole market is way up today which saved CCL from dropping further. Thank goodness.

I hear FOX today bringing up the triumph fire and the other wreck where people died .. they had to bring it up of course (NOT) when they showed the burnt out RCL ship. Not even a fire can stop the stock today with the market running. Its still a buy on the dip market today.. who cares that its up on the Feds pumping in money. And around and around we go and where we stop nobody knows.

Its only up 8 cents now. been as low as 32.90 today.. barely holding green. Watching it trade live. Hoping the up market holds it green, but its looking like a close call.

I didn't question anything. I posted the quote from RCL and you disputed it.

If you don't want to do your own research to back up your dispute, I understand. However, I will not do the research for you.

The quote is accurate, but as far as I know, the only OBC that you can't combine is the OBC for booking onboard and the shareholder

Archived